Reactions: Deleted member 5875, 000 and Gunna
Certainly

5436775674784159692.jpg

10 outta 10 arab zygos and lateral orbitals rims

images

Dffd

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 5912, Subhuman Philtrum and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 7506 and Deleted member 8583
100%, obv compact mid faces are ideal but practically no fucking women would even take notice of a longer than average mid face, unless ur head is narrow af maybe

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9344
Yes:

Ryan Gosling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
All these replies are both hope and lifefuel for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Its Paul Newman, looks long to me

8c43538507432e312024a4a021d0f0d2.jpg
bro what should I be doing to get to 5-5.25? I took ur advice with nose bridge filler Im getting in less than 2 weeks, what else

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 03.46.23.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 03.46.23.png
    886.5 KB · Views: 158
this isn't a popular belief to the PSL autists who don't like having their cult's ideology questioned but there are no actual studies that prove long midfaces are unattractive in men specifically. This belief only originated because compact midfaces are more photogenic from multiple angles and therefore more common amongst models and actors. In terms of irl appeal:
This study:

actually says the opposite: that a lower midface ratio is more attractive than higher one. This is based on the eye-mouth-eye angle which has a direct correlation midface ratio (midface ratio is not a real measure in scientific studies).

The study states:
using pictures of young male faces whose attractiveness was assessed on a 7-point scale by young women, the authors showed that attractiveness rate was negatively correlated with EME angle and with the angle asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, toolateforme, oatmeal and 2 others
this isn't a popular belief to the PSL autists who don't like having their cult's ideology questioned but there are no actual studies that prove long midfaces are unattractive in men specifically. This belief only originated because compact midfaces are more photogenic from multiple angles and therefore more common amongst models and actors. In terms of irl appeal:
This study:

actually says the opposite: that a lower midface ratio is more attractive than higher one. This is based on the eye-mouth-eye angle which has a direct correlation midface ratio (midface ratio is not measure in scientific studies).

The study states:
using pictures of young male faces whose attractiveness was assessed on a 7-point scale by young women, the authors showed that attractiveness rate was negatively correlated with EME angle and with the angle asymmetry.
fair enough, but I just look at long midfaces now and automatically feel disgusted I cant tell if its because its genuinely unpleasant or because PSL instilled it in me. mix of both probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
fair enough, but I just look at long midfaces now and automatically feel disgusted I cant tell if its because its genuinely unpleasant or because PSL instilled it in me. mix of both probably
Any feature that excessively deviates from the norm is generally unattractive. If you're especially repulsed by midfaces it's because you're projecting like a self-hating ethnic who hates his own people. You're the uncle tom of midfaces lmao

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, ascentium, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Any feature that excessively deviates from the norm is generally unattractive. If you're especially repulsed by midfaces it's because you're projecting like a self-hating ethnic who hates his own people. You're the uncle tom of midfaces lmao
nah I think thats just a natural reaction, to be digested by flaws u have that are also present on others. girls with nose insecurities do this a lot, which is why nose is the first thing most girls notice on profile rather than maxilla or orbital vector

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
bro what should I be doing to get to 5-5.25? I took ur advice with nose bridge filler Im getting in less than 2 weeks, what else

Wow nice, how did it look? Could you send a side profile before/after, were you happy with it?

If I recall, your waiting to get bimax. You have to be patient, because ideally you build from the base of bimax, not getting surgeries before and hoping bimax will bring it all together.

Wow nice, how did it look? Could you send a side profile before/after, were you happy with it?

If I recall, your waiting to get bimax. You have to be patient, because ideally you build from the base of bimax, not getting surgeries before and hoping bimax will bring it all together.
nah im getting it in 12 days haha. yeah im waiting for bimax but my underbite isnt too noticeable from the side recently ive noticed so im trying to looksmax now beforehand

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 04.36.42.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 04.36.42.png
    820.1 KB · Views: 160
You have a narrow jaw and chin. Widen up the face more, and your chin's recessed as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
nah im getting it in 12 days haha. yeah im waiting for bimax but my underbite isnt too noticeable from the side recently ive noticed so im trying to looksmax now beforehand

Alright, the filler should be temporary, I look forward to those results it will be a big boost imo.

Nose bridge is the only looksmax you should do now, aside from softmaxxing (skin care, eyelash maxing, gym celling especially for neck thickness).

If you try to improve your cheeks, you wont have the reference point of where your maxilla is to get the best result. If you try to do any improvements on your lower third, well its obvious why that wont be helpful before a bimax.

Buy some castor oil and apply to your eyelashes daily, they will get thicker (dont use Latisse ever, only castor oil)

• +1
Tlchargement 2
yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and SPFromNY914

Do you like this morph, OP? attainable with surgery didn't change your midface size
looks like my avi lol

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 8583
Not if its this long.

Attachments

• midface22.png
    midface22.png
    531.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-18 at 17.41.09.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-18 at 17.41.09.png
    672.7 KB · Views: 73
Obviously, long midface isn’t always a bad thing.

I agree. It make man feel like little bit masculine... If its too much.. thats is a problem but many guys have slightly bigger midface.. I personally dont like small heads for guys.

• +1
Reactions: 000

Take a better picture. Thats is first thing you need to do.. Smile and point your eyes to camera and dont lay down. Search for better lightening.

if it's too long it's over
if mfr is barely lower than 1 it's not a big deal tbh
a slightly long midface ratio doesn't look bad irl, but in pictures it's pretty noticeable
a good mfr is needed to be photogenic, if your midface isn't ideal you gotta find your angles
i have a slightly long midface and appearing in candids is ropefuel for this exact reason, but it's not nearly as evident irl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 8583 and 2 others
YEah looks at Hastings
Hastings1

Attachments

• hastings1.png
    hastings1.png
    187 KB · Views: 52
  • hastings2.jpg
    hastings2.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 39
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
You Can be but as said brfore long midface looks less photogenic and must often fraud

• +1
From the side profile, it looks like you need some filler on your chin.

start chewing if you don’t have any tmd issues. Wider masseter & temporalis muscles will help your face look more boxy.

thicken your neck.

you have a good mane but it looks wirery. Experiment with a good conditioner.

alexandre schiffer
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and johncruz12345
you'd probably max out at 4.2 - 4.5, you look slightly above average

Midface2

Midface

horse tier midface