Is it possible to do LL surgery twice?

L

lerwaf123

Iron
My unckle did ll surgery 10 years ago (he went from 162 to 172). Is it possible to do it again after 10 years? He wants to achieve 180cm + fraud it to 6'1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and shalomnigga
u can do it 3-4 times jfl, some guy went from 157cm to 178 3 ll surgeries 2 years and 1 million dollar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, Rea, shalomnigga and 2 others
yes, there is a nigger on instagram who is going to do it again. But its expensive af and dangerous

• +1
Reactions: lerwaf123
u can do it 3-4 times jfl, some guy went from 157cm to 178 3 ll surgeries 2 years and 1 million dollar
The turkish dude ik that channel he promotes ll surgery. Bro mirin his ascension fr

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
The turkish dude ik that channel he promotes ll surgery. Bro mirin his ascension fr
hes like htn too tbh i dont remember his face watched long ago but yeah he ascended hard

hes like htn too tbh i dont remember his face watched long ago but yeah he ascended hard
157 is subhuman height for men, he ascended to 177 and doesnt look unproportionale or is disabled. Thats what I call a TRUE LOOKSMAXXER

• +1
Reactions: descension, elemanzelvadre and asdvek
157 is subhuman height for men, he ascended to 177 and doesnt look unproportionale or is disabled. Thats what I call a TRUE LOOKSMAXXER
live life taller media owner

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
My unckle did ll surgery 10 years ago (he went from 162 to 172). Is it possible to do it again after 10 years? He wants to achieve 180cm + fraud it to 6'1
yes i’m planning on 166-180😊

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
just cripple yourself theory

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
I'm 6'5 and plan to do this surgery

life starts at 7 ft

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
yeah you can get it twice but leg lengthening just isn’t worth it in general unless your below like 5’5 bcs it’s safer and way cheaper to just fraud with lifts.

Just imagine your uncanny looks with 50cm body and 228cm legs fucking grasshopper

Dangerous and you will look very weird
Just settle with 172 for your own good
You're not subhuman height anymore