Is it possible to enjoy existence as a 6ft ltn

G

Googusthegreat

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
13
Reputation
8
For refrence I am 14 almost 15, and I’ve been wondering from people that are older and more experienced in life if it is enjoyable as a 6ft ltn as that is what I am currently am. I hit my growth spurt early and I don’t think I can really improve my face anymore since it’s all fused anyway. I might grow to 6”3 since that is my wingspan and common sense says that ur height and wingspan are similar. My orthodontist descended my so hard so I wanna know if I can still live meaningful life.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
nga your 14 and 6ft stfu please
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5GreyRage, Resonant, lebanesedude and 2 others
For refrence I am 14 almost 15, and I’ve been wondering from people that are older and more experienced in life if it is enjoyable as a 6ft ltn as that is what I am currently am. I hit my growth spurt early and I don’t think I can really improve my face anymore since it’s all fused anyway. I might grow to 6”3 since that is my wingspan and common sense says that ur height and wingspan are similar. My orthodontist descended my so hard so I wanna know if I can still live meaningful life.
i was 4'11 at 14 shut the fuck up bro 😭😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, lebanesedude and thekey
nga your 14 and 6ft stfu please
I might be 14 but I promise u my growth plates r closed, I get mistaken for a 16 or 17 year old constantly. maybe it’s cuz im middle eastern which explains why I can grow out decent facial hair (which I don’t cuz I think it looks ugly) but I doubt girls will go for me strictly just because im 6ft. But idk u probably lived more than me. would u say that height is THAT much important compared to looks cuz I feel insecure about it constantly to the point where it’s hard for to enjoy stuff as it’s constantly on my mind. 6ft is the new 5”8 btw just saying. the foids in Toronto are out of hand smh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
I might be 14 but I promise u my growth plates r closed, I get mistaken for a 16 or 17 year old constantly. maybe it’s cuz im middle eastern which explains why I can grow out decent facial hair (which I don’t cuz I think it looks ugly) but I doubt girls will go for me strictly just because im 6ft. But idk u probably lived more than me. would u say that height is THAT much important compared to looks cuz I feel insecure about it constantly to the point where it’s hard for to enjoy stuff as it’s constantly on my mind. 6ft is the new 5”8 btw just saying. the foids in Toronto are out of hand smh.
your growth plates %90 didnt close you are 14 bro its very unlikely to happen and i dont say height matters most, its just the hardest thing to change. and ascending from ltn to mtn is very possible for you. your facial bones are still developing. i suggest you to join a gym and stay consistent as fuck since you have a really good wingspan overtime you will look great
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
i was 4'11 at 14 shut the fuck up bro 😭😭
Bro ima say it again 6ft is the new 5”8, I even sometimes wear shoelifts or wear thick shoes to fraud 6”2. I’m considered average since I live in canada
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko and Resonant
your growth plates %90 didnt close you are 14 bro its very unlikely to happen and i dont say height matters most, its just the hardest thing to change. and ascending from ltn to mtn is very possible for you. your facial bones are still developing. i suggest you to join a gym and stay consistent as fuck since you have a really good wingspan overtime you will look great
Alr ty for advice I rlly appreciate but just saying I have a dorsal hump, my nose looks big compared to my face and my orthodontist has been ruining my looks since I was like 10, and I have a slight overbite now and my mandible a bit recessed. Idk how I’m ltn by gods grace but would u think I could still reach mtn? Now that u have more context to work with. Pls be honest i value the truth rather than coping.
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko and Resonant
i cant say anything without seeing your face, maybe get a rating? (take decent photos) also ask for advice im sure somebody will help its never over your still very young
 
Thanks i appreciate a lot, more than u think it does. Il prob take some good pictures of my front and side once I get some confidence cuz ik some guy is gonna tell me to rope lmao mitnl. But dude I genuinely appreciate ur help made my day.
 
i cant say anything without seeing your face, maybe get a rating? (take decent photos) also ask for advice im sure somebody will help its never over your still very young
Can I send u my face in dms, cuz I can’t lie idk how to dm someone on org
 

Similar threads

LooksimENTER
Replies
23
Views
82
polarpop
polarpop
D
Replies
9
Views
101
no1softee
no1softee
thesugarconnoisseur
Replies
1
Views
45
India lover 52
I
AutistKhan
Replies
8
Views
86
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
mister454342
Replies
4
Views
78
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Googusthegreat
  • zazamaz
Back
Top