Is it possible to find a wife in the west?

Don't believe what people may say OP, finding a wife or even an LTR in the west or anywhere is extremely easy.

Pretty much any girl will LTR u or marry u, unless she is love island type.

The real challenge is get a girl to make out with u in club who u don't know, 100 difficulty, or to hook up with u, 10000 difficulty.

Getting an LTr, provided ur not bottom 5% on a balanced scale, is like 2 or 3 difficulty
I don't mind about the ltr or the marriage, i know it's extremely easy. I mean have a LONG LASTING ltr or marriage, having the complete fidelty of your wife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deprived, poopoohead and 1 other person
I don't mind about the ltr or the marriage per se, i know it's extremely easy. I mean have a LONG LASTING ltr or marriage, having the complete fidelty of your wife

I don't mind about the ltr or the marriage, i know it's extremely easy. I mean have a LONG LASTING ltr or marriage, having the complete fidelty of your wife
Easier than u think

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and FutureSlayer
Nah Romania is good but I’d go to Hungary or Poland if I were you. People talk about oh Andrew rate is making geomaxxing more popular, it’s not. Barely anyone geomaxxes because it’s expensive and you are leaving what you know
Both of these are westernized highly urbanised countries

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and FutureSlayer
Both of these are westernized highly urbanised countries
Idk, I know people in both countries and they say it’s way better than the rest of the west.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Idk, I know people in both countries and they say it’s way better than the rest of the west.
They are coping. Those are extremely westernized country. Only positive is the lack of shitskins.

Ok, I think you're right but we still a need way out. If religion is not helping us anymore, what are we going to do?
Non western women is generally the answer. Again like I said, its mostly down to culture and western culture just isnt producing successful marriages anymore. These things never go backwards or stop once they kick off, they only continue advancing.

For example in places like japan and other random clean countries, nobody litters. None of them throw trash on the streets because they all unanimously just understand that they shouldnt. Could you imagine trying to make this happen in a place like India or America where nobody cares? It would be impossible, not because there arent individuals who wouldnt do it but because its just not how the culture is. You cant just suddenly convince masses of people to all change their behaivours and outlook, most peoples values and outlook in life is heavily is determined by the culture they grow up in or are surrounded by. And the further you go west now, commitment to anyone just isnt considered an important thing, not even to family. Westeners are the highest representing demographic that kick their own children out of their house and their own parents into nursing homes then get divorced too

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 17872 and FutureSlayer
Non western women is generally the answer. Again like I said, its mostly down to culture and western culture just isnt producing successful marriages anymore. These things never go backwards or stop once they kick off, they only continue advancing.

For example in places like japan and other random clean countries, nobody litters. None of them throw trash on the streets because they all unanimously just understand that they shouldnt. Could you imagine trying to make this happen in a place like India or America where nobody cares? It would be impossible, not because there arent individuals who wouldnt do it but because its just not how the culture is. You cant just suddenly convince masses of people to all change their behaivours and outlook, most peoples values and outlook in life is heavily is determined by the culture they grow up in or are surrounded by. And the further you go west now, commitment to anyone just isnt considered an important thing, not even to family. Westeners are the highest representing demographic that kick their own children out of their house and their own parents into nursing homes then get divorced too
Are they doing this because they feel like their life would be happier this way? I simply don’t get why would you trash your highest power in the world (family) in order to gain anything back

Don't believe what people may say OP, finding a wife or even an LTR in the west or anywhere is extremely easy.

Pretty much any girl will LTR u or marry u, unless she is love island type.

The real challenge is get a girl to make out with u in club who u don't know, 100 difficulty, or to hook up with u, 10000 difficulty.

Getting an LTr, provided ur not bottom 5% on a balanced scale, is like 2 or 3 difficulty
I mean you need to have money to be LTR material tbh. That’s usually the deal breaker

Is any of you actually trying to find and secure a jb for marriage? Is it still possible to find someone worth of marriage or will everyone be cucked sooner or later?
Possible yes. Worthwhile no.

I mean you need to have money to be LTR material tbh. That’s usually the deal breaker
No I don't think so.99.99% of us don't have money yet can al get ltr

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
It refers to domestic violence, when she is trying to make you a cuck, by "honey, I am going to a party with my girl-friends today, gonna drink beer".

Then you just do "BAM":
17377529-close-up-image-of-an-abused-woman-having-a-black-eye-and-wound-on-her-face.jpg
This guy is a God among mere mortals.
Totally agree with you dude, violence fixes a lot of problems.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
this is the wife you'll get
Photo0jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
They are coping. Those are extremely westernized country. Only positive is the lack of shitskins.
So where the fuck are we going to find a wife?

So where the fuck are we going to find a wife?
Everywhere. The whole dating market is globalized. Hypergamy is globalized and applies in every country similarly.

Everywhere. The whole dating market is globalized. Hypergamy is globalized and applies in every country similarly.
White. Virgin. not gold-digging. Middle class (needs to understand english). Not hypergamous. WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE GOING BOYOS?

White. Virgin. not gold-digging. Middle class (needs to understand english). Not hypergamous. WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE GOING BOYOS?
Doesn't exist

Is any of you actually trying to find and secure a jb for marriage? Is it still possible to find someone worth of marriage or will everyone be cucked sooner or later?
Idk idc

Virgin is hard unless you yourself are not virgin and in highschool.

But you can easily find a Christian with low body count who won't cheat on you in mid west and south.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
No... I'm a Christian and I don't believe there's a woman that deserves marriage even in my church... All bitches.

Marriage times are gone, now it's pump & dump time... If you want a relationship make friendship with a woman while having sex with another one...

That works for me.
Muh devout Christian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
Is Romania for example still rural or is it already screwed?
If you were during the communist era or older generations it was ez af, most ltn had kids etc

Nowdays newer generations (13 maybe 14) tend to be more western style with muh misogynist, lgbt rainbow mafia etc. Older generations of girls (18-24) usually didn't give a fuck unless you're really insulting them personally and are really bitter. They even bullied faggots openly jfl

Older generation preferred money, status over looks. And it's the opposite these days. Becky's aren't chad only or only 6ft tall only. I see plenty of normies in ltrs.

Not being cucked is another subject. It's not as easy as it sounds. Muh trad wife in ee. If she's white, the chances of her being trad are close to 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and FutureSlayer
If you were during the communist era or older generations it was ez af, most ltn had kids etc

Nowdays newer generations (13 maybe 14) tend to be more western style with muh misogynist, lgbt rainbow mafia etc. Older generations of girls (18-24) usually didn't give a fuck unless you're really insulting them personally and are really bitter. They even bullied faggots openly jfl

Older generation preferred money, status over looks. And it's the opposite these days. Becky's aren't chad only or only 6ft tall only. I see plenty of normies in ltrs.

Not being cucked is another subject. It's not as easy as it sounds. Muh trad wife in ee. If she's white, the chances of her being trad are close to 0
are you implying these Ltr‘s are leading to cheating even in FUCKING ROMANIA?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
are you implying these Ltr‘s are leading to cheating even in FUCKING ROMANIA?
Idk what fairy tales you heard about ee/balkans etc but i can confirm some for you if you want. Cheating happens in every country, it's mostly predominant in the west, thailand and india. But the chances of being cheated on here are lower than the west.

And it's the type of cheating that was caused by bad dick game and/or not being present in the relationship, basically being distant. Not the one caused by getting mogged face wise. You can't treat every girl with muh being distant, cold etc. Only autists here with 0 life experience think that. But you don't have to be a beta cuck to be loved either, especially here. But a balance.

Basically redpilled, being nice but also humble, confident and manly in general. Not beta submissive bitch but neither muh dark triad cold bad boy psychopath

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Idk what fairy tales you heard about ee/balkans etc but i can confirm some for you if you want. Cheating happens in every country, it's mostly predominant in the west, thailand and india. But the chances of being cheated on here are lower than the west.

And it's the type of cheating that was caused by bad dick game and/or not being present in the relationship, basically being distant. Not the one caused by getting mogged face wise. You can't treat every girl with muh being distant, cold etc. Only autists here with 0 life experience think that. But you don't have to be a beta cuck to be loved either, especially here. But a balance.

Basically redpilled, being nice but also humble, confident and manly in general. Not beta submissive bitch but neither muh dark triad cold bad boy psychopath
Let’s assume i’m looking to ltr a 18 y/o from there as a 26-27 y/o and take her to the west. Am i risking?

• +1
Let’s assume i’m looking to ltr a 18 y/o from there as a 26-27 y/o and take her to the west. Am i risking?
I don't think you have high chances of scoring an 18yod as a 27 yod if you're not tall, muscular and at least chadlite facially. The age gap is huge. But i do see some girls 14-18 with 22yod guys. But usually these guys have money, good cars etc and it doesn't last

Taking anyone to the west is risky just for the simple fact that it promotes degeneracy. No such thing as a stable ltr in the west unless you're amish or live in the forest with no internet access. Let's not even talk about modern cities jfl

Look at muslim girls, asian girls. Who are trad etc in their native countries but as soon as they reach USA they rebel and become degenerates

• +1
I don't think you have high chances of scoring an 18yod as a 27 yod if you're not tall, muscular and at least chadlite facially. The age gap is huge. But i do see some girls 14-18 with 22yod guys. But usually these guys have money, good cars etc and it doesn't last

Taking anyone to the west is risky just for the simple fact that it promotes degeneracy. No such thing as a stable ltr in the west unless you're amish or live in the forest with no internet access. Let's not even talk about modern cities jfl

Look at muslim girls, asian girls. Who are trad etc in their native countries but as soon as they reach USA they rebel and become degenerates
Don’t girls in EE have access to internet and netflix degeneracy as well?

• +1
Don’t girls in EE have access to internet and netflix degeneracy as well?
Idk how netflix is degenerate in the sense that it makes them only chad whores. I doubt it is, but it does get degenerate bcs some girls base their personality on "muh serials" "muh Netflix" and are lazy all around

Internet obviously exists jfl but it's the culture and upbringing that matters. Being an open whore in USA isn't frowned upon as it is in other countries, even here.

But we're not heading in the right direction as newer generations appear. Especially with tiktok, reduced attention span, dry npc like conversations without depth, being conditioned to like cutecels makeupmaxxed "pretty" femboys etc. If prettyboys are liked here it's mostly robust ones that have slight dimorphism and age well into maesthetic. For now

only in right wing countries.

they are working on making young girls normal again

only in right wing countries.

they are working on making young girls normal again
So? Asia only? Which are these trad white right wing countries?

• +1
what does this have to do with money making and success?

Yeah but not in western Europe go to Italy or eastern Europe Korea is slut central so I wouldn't reccomend jbw maxing there you could try south east Asia but again there giga sluts as well eastern Europe is your best bet

• +1
  • +1
Yeah but not in western Europe go to Italy or eastern Europe Korea is slut central so I wouldn't reccomend jbw maxing there you could try south east Asia but again there giga sluts as well eastern Europe is your best bet
I fucking live in Italy. It’s a nightmare, no such thing as a tradwife

• +1
Extremely difficult to impossible.

• +1
Extremely difficult to impossible.
Still the only true way out. The power and purpose you gain from owning a big family and being their leader is immeasurable.
The elites know and are trying their best to fuck everything up

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
Still the only true way out. The power and purpose you gain from owning a big family and being their leader is immeasurable.
The elites know and are trying their best to fuck everything up
I am well aware of that, that is the true purpose of us men.
Perhaps the best way for us to find something like that would be to look in remote villages.
I am lucky to live in Croatia which is becoming more and more westernized but there are still villages with more traditional girls.

• +1
I am well aware of that, that is the true purpose of us men.
Perhaps the best way for us to find something like that would be to look in remote villages.
I am lucky to live in Croatia which is becoming more and more westernized but there are still villages with more traditional girls.
They’re still connected to the internet and media which sooner or later is going to screw their head

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
They’re still connected to the internet and media which sooner or later is going to screw their head
Agreed, but perhaps some of them do have atleast some brain to a degree to not be controlled by media and internet and also there is a possibility that they are raised around a traditional based family, not all hope is dead yet.

of course it is possible, even being around normie tier with average job. Source: myself.

yes but only if youre young

if youre 16, you can find many 16 year olds who are still virgins. make sure to find one and stick with her. make sure not to lose her

if youre 18-21, theres still a few virgins out there. i'd say 3-5% are virgins, 40% have only 1 or 2 bodies, and the rest are whore.

beyond that its over trying to find a loyal woman lmao

• +1
yes but only if youre young

if youre 16, you can find many 16 year olds who are still virgins. make sure to find one and stick with her. make sure not to lose her

if youre 18-21, theres still a few virgins out there. i'd say 3-5% are virgins, 40% have only 1 or 2 bodies, and the rest are whore.

beyond that its over trying to find a loyal woman lmao
With an attachment like this you will develop Oneitis and lose her either way

Because they're not brainwashed by feminism, its just an expression of who they really are. I could give you long explanations of these things if you want but it all starts with recognising that women and men are vastly different and you cannot apply male concepts and behaviour to women just as you cant apply human concepts to fish. When you see things like this being said all throughout human history, it is not because every single civilisation in human history was sexist, its because this is just what the female of our species is like when you take an objective look at humanity
This.

Most importantly the part where its said they are just an expression of who they really are.

Its like when people talk crazy on the internet, around people they don't know and are hidden from. Its a reflection of who they are IRL.

A consequenceless society, a culture the promotes the fruit of wickedness. You'd wonder why people are not seeing the forest for the trees. And its because they are the trees. Feminism isnt brainwashing anyone, and it didn't just come out of nowhere. Even the bible talks about such nasty female behavior. Incel forms like this that show the damages of such behaviors have existed since the start. And the reason the memo was never received is because this is who they really are and desire to be, from the start.

And its also crazy people here are equating virgin=wife. Then cope by saying you need to find one young at like 15 or something. Like, if you live in a society with such a level of extreme cutoffs then obviously the problem is not virginity or even sex.

Last edited:
This.

Most importantly the part where its said they are just an expression of who they really are.

Its like when people talk crazy on the internet, around people they don't know and are hidden from. Its a reflection of who they are IRL.

A consequenceless society, a culture the promotes the fruit of wickedness. You'd wonder why people are not seeing the forest for the trees. And its because they are the trees. Feminism isnt brainwashing anyone, and it didn't just come out of nowhere. Even the bible talks about such nasty female behavior. Incel forms like this that show the damages of such behaviors have existed since the start. And the reason the memo was never received is because this is who they really are and desire to be, from the start.

And its also crazy people here are equating virgin=wife. Then cope by saying you need to find one young at like 15 or something. Like, if you live in a society with such a level of extreme cutoffs then obviously the problem is not virginity or even sex.
What's your solution then? Keep in mind I'm not referring to a global cure but your personal plan to maximize your life outcome. ONS life is shit and every single powerful man wants real love by his side and should be our goal