Is it possible to fix a deviated septum without surgery? (Pic inside)

R

ronald_2

Iron
I wonder if its possible. As you can see, my nose is deviated to the left. This makes my face look very assymetrical.

20240812 195048 2

if i knew i'd have fixed my own
I sometimes try pressing my septum to the opposite side hoping it will fix it, but I'm scared of applying too much force and ending up breaking my nose.

• +1
Reactions: User28823
I sometimes try pressing my septum to the opposite side hoping it will fix it, but I'm scared of applying too much force and ending up breaking my nose.
stop trolling, don't do anything retarded like that :lul: , just get a corrective rhino

i tried the same after watching those vids of ppl getting theirs supposedly snapped back into place

not that i know of, and doesnt make sense since theres excess tissue requiring excision anyway
I thought surgeons just moved the septum to the center with all their equipment to control bleeding and whatnot. Didnt know they needed to remove excess tissue as well.

I'll go look for some videos to learn more.

• +1
Reactions: User28823