Is it possible to fix my chin

shaly

shaly

Banned
I’ve been freaking out a lot lately because how hard I seem to try my chin get better.

I probably got my dads chin that’s completely recessed and he has recessed jawline too. But on the other hand he’s been mouth breathing his whole life and he’s 60.

Then my mother and she got a good chin projection. Idk if it’s just gonna grow in size and if I can fix it. And I have to be honest and say I’m only 12 yo so if there’s is something I could do before late, and I wouldn’t consider bone smashing.

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• 5E2D7181-12DE-42E4-89A8-59012870D912.jpeg
    5E2D7181-12DE-42E4-89A8-59012870D912.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • AA35717C-A7D5-4869-82A8-6DBB789CA451.jpeg
    AA35717C-A7D5-4869-82A8-6DBB789CA451.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bradpittshairline, Kristin and 1 other person
@andy9432 our competitor

its easy with surgeries, whats not is money nigga

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Zonar and Phillybeard1996
I’ve been freaking out a lot lately because how hard I seem to try my chin get better.

I probably got my dads chin that’s completely recessed and he has recessed jawline too. But on the other hand he’s been mouth breathing his whole life and he’s 60.

Then my mother and she got a good chin projection. Idk if it’s just gonna grow in size and if I can fix it. And I have to be honest and say I’m only 12 yo so if there’s is something I could do before late, and I wouldn’t consider bone smashing.

Thanks for reading!
and ur 12 wait till 18

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, forevermirin, BowlCutMogger and 2 others
you're 12 retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, RAMU KAKA, smoth and 7 others
he's white, so prob upper-middle class. His mom can afford it for him.
im white too and in poverty so your point?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin, niqfan625 and Samsepioler
you are 12…for the love of god get out of here.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, smoth, Melly and 3 others

Thanks for reading!
@Xangsane 's brother

Unless you're considering surgery, your only options are to keep mewing, chewing, working out and have a nutrient rich diet and pray puberty and T levels grow your chin. Your mandible development and posture looks good, so you;re doing some things right already.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Mainstream and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You are chad go slay lil bro (get out of the forum pls)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, bradpittshairline, Allornothing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, smoth and audimax
Bro just get older, the hormones will do its work

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 52566
He won't progress a molecule, he will rot till he becomes next james sapphire

• WTF
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
and ur 12 wait till 18
you're 12 retard
you are 12…for the love of god get out of here.
He won't progress a molecule, he will rot till he becomes next james sapphire
View attachment 2607103

(please go to school and get off this incel forum)
You are chad go slay lil bro (get out of the forum pls)
leave before its too late ur gonna nuke ur brain and become a social reject
Nice way to destroy the younger competitors guys, keep going

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, Allornothing, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 4 others

Thanks for reading!
Dude you 12, let puberty do its work

Chew (both sides) (do it 1-2 hour long) and mew , do only these things

also sleep long , eat good (you body can produce more androgens thats gonna masculinize you face)

androgens make you face more masculini specifialy in puberty

Last edited:
Nice way to destroy the younger competitors guys, keep going
Dude you 12, let puberty do its work

Chew (both sides) and mew , do only these things

also sleep long , eat good (you body can produce more androgens thats gonna masculinize you face)
Stop creating more competitor bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
12 and in an incel forum. Over unless you get the fuck out of here

• +1
Reactions: smoth and Deleted member 51465
Stop creating more competitor bhai
Im alr slowly ascending to me prime (chadlite), only me height can be a issue, so im not scared of any competitors

And i don"t care about you fk subhumans you fucking niggers!! You all can kill yourself

jesus christ bud ur 12 get off this forum

@The Antichrist I found a fucking 12 year old on here. So not only did we have an 11 year old curry but we have this 12 year old kid from tiktok.

JFL

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@The Antichrist I found a fucking 12 year old on here. So not only did we have an 11 year old curry but we have this 12 year old kid from tiktok.

JFL
12 prime age to slay

Actually he prob hasn’t produce semen

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin and ElTruecel
ur 12 hop on 250-600mg of test 12.5mg aromasin daily and 4-6iu of hgh asap

• +1
Reactions: smoth, Kristin and Deleted member 51465
kindergarten.org

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and Kristin
12 and on looksmax :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Kristin

JFL
I want to brainwash them.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Aspiemaxxed af being 12 and on here lmao

save yourself and delete your account

go enjoy life lil nigga

Shut up luh nigga

12 and already downgrown lol. Brace yourself for when you get older.

Go outside and play bro unironically give ur phone to ur parents don’t come online till 15

Thanks for reading!
Bro get out of this forum, nothing here that is discused will apply to your age, just breath through your nose and do a healthy lifestyle and sleep 8 hours, if you stay here you will develop autism

Thanks for reading!
you're 12 nigga go play tag gtfo here

Thanks for reading!
jfl i was 3.5/8 at 12 then ascended with puberty, kick back mf u don’t need brain rot when ur young and retarded. You not mature enough for this site and ur guaranteed to do retarded shit

Thanks for reading!
Bro no cap ur potential is actually insane ur fcking 12 just never look at this forum again start lifting heavy when your 14 eat good sleep good and be social and go outside just don’t read shit on this forum and obsess about looks. I’m telling u now ur face and chin are 1000% fine and will prolly get way better during puberty

its good that you r 12, hop on hgh, ghrp 2 and mod gfr

Chew falim during puberty