Is it possible to fuck your girlfriend if you are just friends

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,808
She compliments me sometimes , we hold hands ,touch each other all the time and massage her and her butt she gives me extra attention and is very sweet
She smiles at me often
Very close basically
She asked me one time if I had feelings for her I told her not anymore but I had she said ok
And she wants to be friends and nothing with love or something
Confused because she gives me so much extra attention and cares for me like she has a crush on me
I heard her saying to her friend that I’m cute
rapymaxxing :lul: ?
 
Last edited:
im sorry foryou
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
277c03
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
imagine if you were chad how she would worship you
 
imagine if you were chad how she would worship you
I can get her do to almost everything for me but never asked her for sex
 
go fuck you self relianceless cunt if i were you i was gettin cock sucked rnow
 
You are her emotional tampon. Fuck her or onto the next.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
sounds like shes using you / friendzone
 
have sex faggot
 
I'm telling you there is no benefit to having a woman as a friend. Straight up ask her to bang and if she says no just don't message her again. Don't block her because she will know you got hurt.
 

Similar threads

Zygomati𝖼
Replies
4
Views
24
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
jc0
Replies
6
Views
50
Matt Fat
Matt Fat
jflmeister
Replies
8
Views
36
jflmeister
jflmeister
kratos22laxatives
Replies
2
Views
40
ENIGMAL
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top