Is it possible to gain 3 inches on HGH?

once again, multiple factors regarding growth, getting a minor boost in igf-1 and a few other minor factors will not change ur height. you dont even know your bone age which is humorous to me, as I have gotten bloods, bone age tested, met with endocrinologist, etc, while u rely on internet tard research

And yes i mixed up the AIs however they have the same purpose and personally I would take letrozole but my b

Anyway ur not gonna change your growth w this shit.

As my doctor told me, on prepubescent kids with no GH deficiency took fucking 5 yrs of real HGH to get 4cm gain. That’s prepubescent so very receptive + 5 years. You, someone with assumingly 16/17 bone age, are not gonna get a CM of growth

My doc and endo concluded with my pubertal stage of 14-15, and we need bone age results to come in however, a high dose of HGH , if i managed to get pharma, wohld be lucky to get .5inch.
You idoit the reason the kids don't grow much in the research is they inly give kids 2.5 IU per few days. People on this site use like 5 IU + IGF and SAM E dumbass. The result are different because we are using a shit ton more than the medical use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Well, arabincel rated “5.75-6 psl including coloring” So I am already not tripping too hard. In addition I am currently ascending even harder, if I ever went through with chin shield + supra implants I would be ~6.5 psl. So, I am glad I am rent free, but dont count on me not ascending:)
no, you dont deserve to be gl. i hate you so much

• +1
I wanted to get into heightmaxxing and wanted to ask if I could gain 3 inches, how long that would take, and what is the cheapest possible stack that I could be taking (broke as fuck jfl)? I am 17 and am approximately 5'10 and want to reach 6'1 if possible. I have not experienced growth since ca. when I was 15.

Thanks in advance
Possibly but you should of got on it a lot earlier than 17. The sooner you get on it the more height gains you will get. Once your growth plates close. That's it. Finito.

• +1
Possibly but you should of got on it a lot earlier than 17. The sooner you get on it the more height gains you will get. Once your growth plates close. That's it. Finito.
Im gonna test if my plates are closed or not. I would not buy anything before that.

• +1
Im gonna test if my plates are closed or not. I would not buy anything before that.
Why waste time. Take the shit then test when you are 21.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alexanderr
1. If ur only using 5iu, thats the same as 2.5iu pharma
2. Everyone here is not prepubescent and will barely see results as they are almost done growing, especially over 1/5 the time
Not unless you get pharma grade

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SoyGune and Bruh567
Retardcel
from ages 12 to 17 i was (still am) lactose intolerant so no milk. i slept 5 hours a night max. i dieted like a fat cunt. ended up 6'9"

meanwhile manlets blast HGH and end up 5'6"

its mostly if not completely genetic.

• +1
from ages 12 to 17 i was (still am) lactose intolerant so no milk. i slept 5 hours a night max. i dieted like a fat cunt. ended up 6'9"

meanwhile manlets blast HGH and end up 5'6"

its mostly if not completely genetic.
you didn't stunt your growth at all by 'dieting like a fat cunt' the only way you can stunt is it by malnutrition , since you obviously had a calorie surplus the combined nutrition from whatever you ate must have given you it, anyway it doesn't matter what you say, i do agree that blasting HGH will only put you at your maximum genetic potential but we have found a way to delay our growth plates from maturing at all or very slowly (senescence) while we still keep growing with our HGH and IGF-1 induction drugs, get into the conversation before spilling out all this, you are right, DNA has a maximum genetic potential limit on us but we can extend that limit far beyond what it was meant to be, just like what gigantism kids get although they have hypermethylation levels up to point of cancer, we need optimimum levels to control the cell cycles and keep our resting zone chondrocytes and proliferative chondorcytes at optimum level no matter how much we grow tall: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5155684/figure/F1/
I think increasing methylation may even reverse some structural advancements in the growth plate but for now we can go with the confirmed hypothesis that it seriously delays any further loss of DNA methylation therefore keeping our growth plate in young and active state and making us age slower as a result as DNA methylation is one of the most important factors in aging as it controls our epigenetic clock: https://genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13059-019-1824-y increasing it to our optimum levels but not excessive cancer levels is PERFECT for growing beyond DNA limit, there is a lot of epigenetics involved in this as genetics upregulate and downregulate the chondrogenesis. Either way we have found a way to induce a safe, controlled form of gigantism on ourselves. This is all thanks to members of the oldgrowtallforum- xcrunner and alkoclar with their research and Tyler's article: http://www.heightquest.com/2010/09/increase-your-height-with-s-adenosyl.html

Other resources for how nutrition/malnutrition can affect DNA methylation (yes, you heard malnutrition stunts growth? Well here is most of the answer why): https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405654515300238, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6320837/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6401 and BasedSpinelet257
you didn't stunt your growth at all by 'dieting like a fat cunt' the only way you can stunt is it by malnutrition , since you obviously had a calorie surplus the combined nutrition from whatever you ate must have given you it, anyway it doesn't matter what you say, i do agree that blasting HGH will only put you at your maximum genetic potential but we have found a way to delay our growth plates from maturing at all or very slowly (senescence) while we still keep growing with our HGH and IGF-1 induction drugs, get into the conversation before spilling out all this, you are right, DNA has a maximum genetic potential limit on us but we can extend that limit far beyond what it was meant to be, just like what gigantism kids get although they have hypermethylation levels up to point of cancer, we need optimimum levels to control the cell cycles and keep our resting zone chondrocytes and proliferative chondorcytes at optimum level no matter how much we grow tall: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5155684/figure/F1/
I think increasing methylation may even reverse some structural advancements in the growth plate but for now we can go with the confirmed hypothesis that it seriously delays any further loss of DNA methylation therefore keeping our growth plate in young and active state and making us age slower as a result as DNA methylation is one of the most important factors in aging as it controls our epigenetic clock: https://genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13059-019-1824-y increasing it to our optimum levels but not excessive cancer levels is PERFECT for growing beyond DNA limit, there is a lot of epigenetics involved in this as genetics upregulate and downregulate the chondrogenesis. Either way we have found a way to induce a safe, controlled form of gigantism on ourselves. This is all thanks to members of the oldgrowtallforum- xcrunner and alkoclar with their research and Tyler's article: http://www.heightquest.com/2010/09/increase-your-height-with-s-adenosyl.html

Other resources for how nutrition/malnutrition can affect DNA methylation (yes, you heard malnutrition stunts growth? Well here is most of the answer why): https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405654515300238, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6320837/
20 words or less version

• +1
this forum is filled with retards
ill give u all my heightmaxx results, considering that my father is 5'6 and mother 5'3 and i am 5'10 already at age of 15 and the doctor says ill reach 6'2 naturally (last year he told me i'd reach 6'0) we'll see how much taller than that I get, my goal right now is 6'7, I will update with pictures. Just need to get all my shit first
20 words or less version
i can't really give you that can I? There is too much epigenetics and growth factors to cover here so read that and understand what I am talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BasedSpinelet257 and BackFromTheMogging
You ate junk food and became fat, that's perfect for growing.

Who gives a shit about milk? It also has to be in copious quanitities + skimmed to be of any merrit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging

Who gives a shit about milk? It also has to be in copious quanitities + skimmed to be of any merrit.
whole lotta fat kids ended up shortie

• +1

precisely, he's acting like he was a starved north Korean child

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A
ill give u all my heightmaxx results, considering that my father is 5'6 and mother 5'3 and i am 5'10 already at age of 15 and the doctor says ill reach 6'2 naturally (last year he told me i'd reach 6'0) we'll see how much taller than that I get, my goal right now is 6'7, I will update with pictures. Just need to get all my shit first

i can't really give you that can I? There is too much epigenetics and growth factors to cover here so read that and understand what I am talking about
genuinely good luck bro but dont hold your breath

• +1
genuinely good luck bro but dont hold your breath
i don't need luck, i just need drugs and supplements

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 6401 and SayNoToRotting
No? Wtf are u talking about and what do you mean by 'working' for what purpose do you mean by that, if u mean clinical trials done for improving final height there has been NO clinical trial for aromasin, but yet we know it inhibits aromatase anyway, and all of the other things in my stack have been documented many times but not al of them have had clinical trials done, even the others do work in theory, also anecdotal results of the SAM-E on the old growtallforum as well as the scientific theory behind it is evidence enough for me tbh
where can you get Sam-E?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
whole lotta fat kids ended up shortie
No they dont lmao, in my family, all of my dads generation is like 5'7-to-5'10 because they were underfed and poor. My generation, I am the shortest by far at like 6'2, because now we got dough and food thanks to that generations hustle. And all my cousin were fat. Altho now they blast steroids lol

• +1
father 6’ mother 5’1 I ended up 6’1 ate a large 2400 calorie pizza everyday
Fatmaxxing is legit in puberty for growing

• +1
father 6’ mother 5’1 I ended up 6’1 ate a large 2400 calorie pizza everyday
Fatmaxxing is legit in puberty for growing
BRB going buying pizzas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BasedSpinelet257
Alright, so, I read that study about rabbits and DNA methylation. The loss of DNA methylation throughout the years is what supposedly causes or atleast partially causes growth plate fusion. Would increasing it reduce the rate of cessation in your growth plates or would it temporarily stop growth plate cessation altogether? While also causing the chondrocytes in your growth plates to become more susceptible to experiencing proliferation?
Crazy how I’ve dumbed down throughout the years. Doubt I’d be able to actively recall 1/3 of what I posted here.

you know u can go way past that with my stack recommendations? Anyway I'll be starting my stack next week, my spiro is taking forever to arrive, i do have aromasin, MOD-GRF,Hexarelin,GHRP-2 IGF-1 LR3 if i had SAM-E as well it would be so much better, but i am going to order in next week

> spiro

WTF why take spiro

can you dm me rq i want to know more about dna methylation, you actually seem high iq tbh