Is it possible to get forward growth after the age of 20

B

BrownMaxxer20

Iron
I already have a developed chin but due to my oblong face/high gonial angle, I lack forward growth, my face looks flat from the side profile

I was little recessed in teens and my face started developing after 20, now 22 and have decent forward growth and good side profile. I think men develop till like 25 or so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, xeqri, Allornothing and 2 others
I already have a developed chin but due to my oblong face/high gonial angle, I lack forward growth, my face looks flat from the side profile
Yeah, surgery.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, LooksThinker and NoReedemingFeature
Your maxilla recedes backwards as you age if anything, making your chin more protruding and your face more flat

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I was little recessed in teens and my face started developing after 20, now 22 and have decent forward growth and good side profile. I think men develop till like 25 or so
what did you do?

Its definitely possible. But forward growth on a down grown face is going to make it even more longer
CCW bimax is needed

what did you do?
correct posture, mewing, chewing and eating lots of meat and cheese.
after age 18-19 with face development also my shoulders became broad af, but it might be genetics, my older brother and father both have broad shoulders like pro swimmer doing 0 exercise. Before 25 you still develop as a man, so you can still expect some frame, height and face changes. make sure to eat enough nutrients so u wont miss any of good stuff