Is it possible to get jacked in 3 months with test e and Dht derivatives whilst being black

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
Probably my school gotta gym just needa get jacked and jester max

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and MA_ascender
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
  • +1
I'm skinny af tho

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
jester maxxing as black?

gonna be treated like a slaavee lol :lul:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Outerz14
I want you to start off with 150mg of test e and buy mk677 and lgd4033. you can buy enclomiphene for extra test boost but after about a week or 2 see how 150 feels and if its not enough then bump up to 200-250

• +1
Probably my school gotta gym just needa get jacked and jester max
buy these 3 with the test base. start off with 10-15mg of mk, 5-12gs of lgd and 6.25-12.5gs of enclomephine

• +1
I want you to start off with 150mg of test e and buy mk677 and lgd4033. you can buy enclomiphene for extra test boost but after about a week or 2 see how 150 feels and if its not enough then bump up to 200-250
I have mk677 already bro

• +1
buy these 3 with the test base. start off with 10-15mg of mk, 5-12gs of lgd and 6.25-12.5gs of enclomephine
No anadrol?

• +1
No anadrol?
run superdrol instead its stronger and better but you can only cycle for like 6 weeks or your liver will fail

• +1
run superdrol instead its stronger and better but you can only cycle for like 6 weeks or your liver will fail
What after that 6 weeks bro :feelswhy:

• +1
What after that 6 weeks bro :feelswhy:
superdrol isnt worth it unless you wanna look like a beast for a show or a big event. just stick with the mk lgd and enclo

• +1
  • +1
superdrol isnt worth it unless you wanna look like a beast for a show or a big event. just stick with the mk lgd and enclo
I think anadrol is my best bet then since I'm bulking don't wanna really use sarms

• +1
yes bro your black we all know niggers can naturally get big in short times

I think anadrol is my best bet then since I'm bulking don't wanna really use sarms
lgd is the best sarm and anadrol is pointless without a test base. lgd is the best for muscle growth and to put on weight.

• +1
enclo+lgd=gains with minimum side effects

• +1
lgd is the best sarm and anadrol is pointless without a test base. lgd is the best for muscle growth and to put on weight.
Loll you got an lgd link for the UK also what are the best oral Dht sarms looking for mainly face gains

• +1
Loll you got an lgd link for the UK also what are the best oral Dht sarms looking for mainly face gains
I dont think any sarm is good for face gains since they decrease test instead of increasing(enclo helps produce natty test so any sarm wont decrease test w enclo) if you want face gains take test

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and MA_ascender
I dont think any sarm is good for face gains since they decrease test instead of increasing(enclo helps produce natty test so any sarm wont decrease test w enclo) if you want face gains take test
Bet test it's pretty cheap on Chilton labs

• +1
  • +1
nah im not gonna cope with sarms steroids mog
I would do roids but then id have to trt and id look incredibly different because I’m a good responder

• +1
@MA_ascender @sub5incel125 can I go 4 weeks on anadrol and 4 weeks off again and just cycle or to dangerous for my liver?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, PsychoDsk and MA_ascender
You cycled?
my genetics are really responsive to anything I havent cycled but even on creatine I gained 6 months progress in 2 months

• +1
@MA_ascender @sub5incel125 can I go 4 weeks on anadrol and 4 weeks off again and just cycle or to dangerous for my liver?
@PsychoDsk is on it most of the year

• +1
if your gonna do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off do superdrol

• +1
yea you can, it is very damaging to your liver so I'd recommend just taking how much you're comfortable with. Don't follow me I'm stupid and my body is an experiment

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and MA_ascender
if your gonna do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off do superdrol
Superdrol is good but like yk the website for Chilton labs has like 100 pills and doing it for 6 weeks is like 60 and id probably waste most of it and fawkk superdrol is dangerous AF bro

• +1
yea you can, it is very damaging to your liver so I'd recommend just taking how much you're comfortable with. Don't follow me I'm stupid and my body is an experiment
i want to experiment with my body too :what:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Outerz14
I'll try doa low dose since I'm 15 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and PsychoDsk
Superdrol is good but like yk the website for Chilton labs has like 100 pills and doing it for 6 weeks is like 60 and id probably waste most of it and fawkk superdrol is dangerous AF bro
thats why you do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. ask anyone whos done it and they will say its the best compound ever

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Outerz14
I'll try doa low dose since I'm 15 jfl
tf you mean 15 and anadrol, are you out of your mind jfl
If you really wanna roid just go on TRT test boyo

• +1
thats why you do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. ask anyone whos done it and they will say its the best compound ever
Lowdoseof sueprdrol would probably be like high dose of anadrol 😭

• +1
I didn't like superdrol, shit gave me hallucinations and night terrors JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and Outerz14