Is it possible to get jacked in 3 months with test e and Dht derivatives whilst being black

I didn't like superdrol, shit gave me hallucinations and night terrors JFL
yeah but lets talk about the gains you got from it. if I were to do an actual cycle id do test and superdrol

makes me feel like a god and debloats me 24/7 with the common insanity once in a while
I thought anadrol causes water retention or is that anavar?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I thought anadrol causes water retention or is that anavar?
anadrol does cause water retention a bit scientifically, doesn't on me tho. But I'm also on winstrol so idk

• +1
  • +1
pinning at 15 is kinda dumb tho especially at 65kg and barely any experience in the gym
Ok I'll do superdrol 20mg cause that will get me get gains and shi ands it's wayyy cheaper than anadrol on Chilton and some test

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Ok I'll do superdrol 20mg cause that will get me get gains and shi ands it's wayyy cheaper than anadrol on Chilton and some test
dont forget to workout natty for a little bit to get a feel to the gym see how much ur dedicated to it. also after your cycle run a pct after or during. I’m not for sure but I think enclomiphene is a pct you can run during a cycle so your natural test production doesnt shut off. @PsychoDsk can fact check me or not.

• +1
dont forget to workout natty for a little bit to get a feel to the gym see how much ur dedicated to it. also after your cycle run a pct after or during. I’m not for sure but I think enclomiphene is a pct you can run during a cycle so your natural test production doesnt shut off. @PsychoDsk can fact check me or not.
Alright thanks man :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and sub5incel125