Is it possible to get LL then still do kickboxing and MMA

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Lets say u just did 3 inches

is it possible to go back to doing kickboxing

most people say u just lose 10% mobility

but surely 90% is still enough.

and if u have perfect recovery and physio and do shit loads of stretching youll go back to normal?

most of us have broken bones here and the bone literally goes back to normal

I heard about some guy getting it done and going back to kickboxing on the LL forum but idk if its just a coper myth

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 8869
Even look at conor

clean snap, and he's going back to fighting the toughest densest bones, hardest kicking guys in the world

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
That's a good question. I hope to get 5" so I already accepted the fact I won't be physically competent.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, angloidcel, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
That's a good question. I hope to get 5" so I already accepted the fact I won't be physically competent.

For overall broad appeal SMV: Being 5 inches taller and bad mobility > being our current height and mmamaxxed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
For overall broad appeal SMV: Being 5 inches taller and bad mobility > being our current height and mmamaxxed
For sure, twinks are slaying more than muscled khhv me😡

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
For sure, twinks are slaying more than muscled khhv me😡
dna GIF

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
5'7, I fraud to 5'9 tho
I'm the same height as you but I have a 32 jean inseam with my femurs being particulary very very long. I have the torso of someone around 5ft. Imagine how disgustingly longer my femurs would be compared to the rest of my body + how comical it would be sitting down then standing up than it already is right now + would I still even be able to walk properly with such proportions after getting a 5 inch ll to a strong 6ft? The proportions are kinda ideal though. I would stand out and look even taller than I am just like I already do to people

• So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I'm the same height as you but I have a 32 jean inseam with my femurs being particulary very very long. I have the torso of someone around 5ft. Imagine how disgustingly longer my femurs would be compared to the rest of my body + how comical it would be sitting down then standing up than it already is right now + would I still even be able to walk properly with such proportions after getting a 5 inch ll to a strong 6ft? The proportions are kinda ideal though. I would stand out and look even taller than I am just like I already do to people
Damn bro, at least I have a long torso and chicken legs,I think you'll look like Slenderman compared to me. In terms of women though it doesn't matter, they'd rather have 7 feet aushswitz survivor more than anything. Proportions are a meme

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Damn bro, at least I have a long torso and chicken legs,I think you'll look like Slenderman compared to me. In terms of women though it doesn't matter, they'd rather have 7 feet aushswitz survivor more than anything. Proportions are a meme
Proportions aren't a meme in regards to functionality, athletics and illusions. Long legs short torso makes you look taller and long torso short legs makes you look short. Long torso short legs is good in swimming while short torso long legs is good in running. Short torso is horrible when it comes to sitting down and not being able to see anything when everyone else is sitting. Long torso but short compared to legs is ideal ofc

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Proportions aren't a meme in regards to functionality, athletics and illusions. Long legs short torso makes you look taller and long torso short legs makes you look short. Long torso short legs is good in swimming while short torso long legs is good in running. Short torso is horrible when it comes to sitting down and not being able to see anything when everyone else is sitting. Long torso but short compared to legs is ideal ofc
we're actualy lucky LL makes a lot of us more aesthetically pleasing proportions

• JFL
we're actualy lucky LL makes a lot of us more aesthetically pleasing proportions
I already have the legs of the average 6ft person at 5'7" but idc still would get 5 inch LL

I already have the legs of the average 6ft person at 5'7" but idc still would get 5 inch LL
Not ideal but better to be unproportional and 5 inches taller than proportionate and same height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Growth Plate
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 17829 and Lygodactylus
Even look at conor

clean snap, and he's going back to fighting the toughest densest bones, hardest kicking guys in the world

He's coming back but leg will never be the same

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 17829
Yes, and if you don't lengthen much (stay at like 2 inches femur) the less mobility loss and chances of getting complications.

While it's true that long legs correlate with sprint speed, you have to be careful when saying "muh long legs = run fast" in the context of an LL discussion.

Higher tibia to femur ratio is maybe associated with faster running speeds, if you do LL, you'll get longer legs, but most people with a brain will do internal femurs. Good luck running faster with 3 inches longer femurs, or squating more than your PPB. Altered biomechanics.

Another option would be to do double leg lengthening like @jewcel said, 2 inches femurs + 1.5 tibias if you have the $$, height is more important than having the edge in a MA or two anyway.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Last edited:
this forum evolving.

2 years ago newbies were asking if boxing is possible with implant, now it's fucking LL.

2025 : is it possible with boxing with face transplant?

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, currylightskin and Deleted member 17829

and if u have perfect recovery and physio and do shit loads of stretching youll go back to normal?

I heard about some guy getting it done and going back to kickboxing on the LL forum but idk if its just a coper myth
I am sure 3 inches would be possible without big mobility issues there is this surgeon in america who focuses on athletic ability

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 17829
Physical incompetence is related to your jewishness not height since jews are amateurs in everything

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 17829, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
Physical incompetence is related to your jewishness not height since jews are amateurs in everything
Shut up you degenerate cuck, I'm fucking your mother as I'm typing thi... Oh, damn.:sick: got cum on the screen again. See ya.

• Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Just wear a long shirt to fraud longer torso.
For the rest u can do anything,maybe stretching could help but u would say its cope

• JFL

How tall are you?

I don't think you can really do MMA to a high level, maybe just training no sparring etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Isn’t 3 inches the limit anyway. Also just curious if after LL you will ever be the same again? Like can you play football and shiz innit

Isn’t 3 inches the limit anyway. Also just curious if after LL you will ever be the same again? Like can you play football and shiz innit
probs not tbh

not tall enough
Give me your height now I’m edging waiting for it :feelshah: you already mog me look wise if your taller than 5’10.5 without shoes then I might just rope

Give me your height now I’m edging waiting for it :feelshah: you already mog me look wise if your taller than 5’10.5 without shoes then I might just rope
im 5'10.75

• Hmm...
Reactions: poopmaster22

digital hitler is that you?

My plan is 3" LL 5'11-6'2. I can just fraud with lifts and hair from there on and claim 6'4 once fully frauded. Going to find a remote software engineer job I can do while recovering from LL.
I just need to be 6'2 barefoot the halo from being tall is just insane I've always wanted to be tall and I sadly stunted my growth likely by 2". I'll look fine since my wingspan is 6'1, "muh proportions" are almost always cope. Longer legs are ideal for both men and women.

My plan is 3" LL 5'11-6'2. I can just fraud with lifts and hair from there on and claim 6'4 once fully frauded. Going to find a remote software engineer job I can do while recovering from LL.
I just need to be 6'2 barefoot the halo from being tall is just insane I've always wanted to be tall and I sadly stunted my growth likely by 2". I'll look fine since my wingspan is 6'1, "muh proportions" are almost always cope. Longer legs are ideal for both men and women.
I think your problem is not height...

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
I think your problem is not height...
I know height isn't my problem, I just want to looksmax to be taller. Like if I leaned down and got in shape at my current height I could get decent looking girls but I want to be tall bc it's such a massive halo on a day to day basis. Huge dopamine hit from looking down on other guys and people having to look up to you.

What do you think my problem is?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
I know height isn't my problem, I just want to looksmax to be taller. Like if I leaned down and God in shape at my current height I could get decent looking girls but I want to be tall bc it's such a massive halo on a day to day basis. Huge dopamine hit from looking down on other guys and people having to look up to you.

What do you think my problem is?
Most people don't fucking care about it
FR, being tall is not Special anymore
If you have a good body or a good face you're already ahead but being tall alone is like cherries on top of shit. :feelswhat:

Most people don't fucking care about it
FR, being tall is not Special anymore
If you have a good body or a good face you're already ahead but being tall alone is like cherries on top of shit. :feelswhat:
Being tall is a looks multiplier, if you already look good facially but you're 6'3 on top of that shit just gets insanely better. Most people subconsciously do care about height an dit impacts how you're viewed. Random 6'4 wide frame guy enters the room and gets instant respect because of his build. I just want to mog like that and feel like a cream of the crop guy. I was blessed with tyronelite face so if I was tall on top of that it'd be so nice