Is it possible to get these eyebrows thicker?

I

igesio

Iron
Joined
May 13, 2023
Posts
60
Reputation
55
51F5025C C1B3 4CB0 94EF 32A67A8F539C


I would compare my eyebrows to that of Baptiste Giabiconi. They are long, dark, full, but thin/skinny(vertically short to be clear). I've seen some good progress with eyebrow thickening methods but it seems to have given fuller eyebrows to those who had patchy spots and light hair. Would minox or castor oil do anything for me? I want thick caterpillar brows
 
More pics. Taller eyebrows is ideal
 

Attachments

  • 41A3060F-7F53-4E9E-8D4C-16A3B00B7DE1.jpeg
    41A3060F-7F53-4E9E-8D4C-16A3B00B7DE1.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 0
be reborn arab or rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
nice eyebrows dude
 
  • +1
Reactions: NCKAxBNSMH
nice eyebrows dude
Thank you but I feel that they are kind of pencil-thin. I want them bushy to make me more masculine. All minoxidil progress ive seen was on subhumans who had thinning/patchy eyebrows so I'm wondering if it's worth the effort and potential side effects for me.
 
Use caster oil daily I swear it eventually works. Minos gains are temporary
 
Use a pen. If you choose the good color, it won't look fake. I really like it. Castor Oil didn't work on me
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Peppermints oil.
 
  • WTF
Reactions: normie tiktoker

Similar threads

mister454342
Replies
3
Views
64
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
SPECTROTIX
Replies
8
Views
105
badacne
badacne
khhv nosecel
Replies
11
Views
82
swizz
swizz
Sakl
Replies
11
Views
117
Sakl
Sakl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top