Is it possible to get to psl 6-7

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
I'm psl 4.5 now. Will be undergoing LF2 or MLF3 from Sinn and then I'll get eye area surgeries and also cheek bones implants, infraorbital rim implants, jaw implants, brow implants, rhinoplasty, hairline transplant. My Fwhr is 1.93 and my ipd is in proportion pretty perfectly. I just really wanna ascend. I feel in my gut I'll ascend to like 6 or 6.5 I don't think it isn't impossible either. I'm convinced I'll ascend. Is this gain of 2psl possible through the surgeries I named? And I did mention my base is good to start with

No

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Nosecel and Lev Peshkov
> psl 5
> all surgeries you listed

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
So how much psl is possible to gain from that? I'm 6ft, 1.93 fwhr, good ipd. So good base. 4.5 psl as is. I know you're meant to get 1.5 psl for MFL3 as someone said this who wnet under it so JFL I can get to 6 at least which is Chad. I'd be legit happy to be 6.even if I get mogged by what the top 10q I still mog 90%

Ull look great.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, diggbicc and Lev Peshkov
Didn't ask
Didn't read
Don't care
Brb using

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Depends on your base and what are you willing to sacrifice

Don't stress about it too much just do what you gotta do PSL numbers mostly don't correlate with real life success with bitches

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, Deleted member 4430 and Lev Peshkov
Yes I forgot! Lip filler JFL nice thanks for the reminder bro
Depends on your base and what are you willing to sacrifice

Don't stress about it too much just do what you gotta do PSL numbers mostly don't correlate with real life success with bitches
Thanks man. I'm just 1.5 psl off being a Chad so obviously I'm going overkill haha. I'm willing to risk anything life without looks you might as well rope hahaaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
So how much psl is possible to gain from that? I'm 6ft, 1.93 fwhr, good ipd. So good base. 4.5 psl as is. I know you're meant to get 1.5 psl for MFL3 as someone said this who wnet under it so JFL I can get to 6 at least which is Chad. I'd be legit happy to be 6.even if I get mogged by what the top 10q I still mog 90%
He got 1.5 because was utter subhuman to begin with. Normal person wont gain 1.5 point and mlf3 is pipe dream tbh
May be if u are lucky then u can ascend from 4.5 to 5.5 or from 5 to 6.

• +1
Why on fucking earth will you get an invasive procedure as LF3 that is meant for deformed people done by a 90 years old senile that will undoubtly leave you with scars and looking fucked up in the good place and blind and deformed in worst case if not dead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Lev Peshkov
He got 1.5 because was utter subhuman to begin with. Normal person wont gain 1.5 point and mlf3 is pipe dream tbh
May be if u are lucky then u can ascend from 4.5 to 5.5 or from 5 to 6.
Pretty good tbh. But tbh 1 psl is really fucking small for all the surgeries I'm gonna undergo. I'd understand if it was just LF but it's with implants and eye area and rhino? Surely they add even small. Amounts of psl. Cuz a good nose can easily add 0.5 psl. But I'm not sure. Just seems like very small change
Why on fucking earth will you get an invasive procedure as LF3 that is meant for deformed people done by a 90 years old senile that will undoubtly leave you with scars and looking fucked up in the good place and blind and deformed in worst case if not dead.
Cuz looks or death

Pretty good tbh. But tbh 1 psl is really fucking small for all the surgeries I'm gonna undergo. I'd understand if it was just LF but it's with implants and eye area and rhino? Surely they add even small. Amounts of psl. Cuz a good nose can easily add 0.5 psl. But I'm not sure. Just seems like very small change

Cuz looks or death
So get a fucking implant you are looksmining by making yourself uglier

• Ugh..
So get a fucking implant you are looksmining by making yourself uglier
MLF3 is a hard ascender. Either you get it and ascend or you don't get it and turn onto a ckeslry plastic person. In doing the LF3 to ascend me to Chad (psl6) as a minimum so if the implants don't look right or they don't get accepted ill still be a chad without. And secondly if I get the implants whne already high PSL then it'll ascend me further. Think about it. I've got the money, I'm willing to risk it and I want to go all the way. Preferably I'd like to be psl 8 but that's unachievable

MLF3 is a hard ascender. Either you get it and ascend or you don't get it and turn onto a ckeslry plastic person. In doing the LF3 to ascend me to Chad (psl6) as a minimum so if the implants don't look right or they don't get accepted ill still be a chad without. And secondly if I get the implants whne already high PSL then it'll ascend me further. Think about it. I've got the money, I'm willing to risk it and I want to go all the way. Preferably I'd like to be psl 8 but that's unachievable
Why? Why on earth it is the best? Because some people on an internet forum told you? When did you talk to someone who done this? Did you even see results? Spoke to leading craniofacial surgeons? What sort of background research did you do? You are willing to risk what? What the fuck is wrong with you man take a look at how you act and get a fucking grip jesus

• +1
Reactions: SocietyIsSolipsistic and WillVisitGandy
Why? Why on earth it is the best? Because some people on an internet forum told you? When did you talk to someone who done this? Did you even see results? Spoke to leading craniofacial surgeons? What sort of background research did you do? You are willing to risk what? What the fuck is wrong with you man take a look at how you act and get a fucking grip jesus
What's worng with you. You're some random incel trying to tell me not to ascend. Tf. I've talked to many MLF3 patients who's faces just look better. All recession has gone and their faces are grown forward. This with implants and other refining surgeries will benefit me massively. Also the risks are dialed surgeries but I don't belive that's a possibility tbh in the hands of a good surgeon. What surgery plan do you have? Fillers and implants. You'll look like shit. You need to get skeletal change to your face before the implants so you can actually see change dip shit. Implants will just make your bad bones more noticeable as they go over the current bones. Think about it

LF3, are you crazy ?

Don't know if you can ascend to PSL 6-7. It really depends on your base. The hardest thing to fix is obviously the eyes, so if you already have a very good eye area, but you chin, gonial angle, bigonal width, ears, nose, teeth, skin etc.. are your flaws, then yeah you can ascend hard. ( If you have the money/time/energy )

• +1
LF3, are you crazy ?

Don't know if you can ascend to PSL 6-7. It really depends on your base. The hardest thing to fix is obviously the eyes, so if you already have a very good eye area, but you chin, gonial angle, bigonal width, ears, nose, teeth, skin etc.. are your flaws, then yeah you can ascend hard. ( If you have the money/time/energy )
That's me tbh. I got all the time in the world. I'm like anti rope. I think it's better to risk your life in wars, or surgery things that benefit you. I'm fucking ready if I can ascend hard! I want to be the face of looksmax.me in the future. People will be like. Wow its not over! And shit lol

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
That's me tbh. I got all the time in the world. I'm like anti rope. I think it's better to risk your life in wars, or surgery things that benefit you. I'm fucking ready if I can ascend hard! I want to be the face of looksmax.me in the future. People will be like. Wow its not over! And shit lol

mirin your ambition

You can ascend then, but don't do LF3 bro. How many people here are even scarred of getting a chin implant, and you want to do one of the most invasive surgery that exist, you are crazy and risking way too much if you want it without being deformed facially.

• +1
mirin your ambition

You can ascend then, but don't do LF3 bro. How many people here are even scarred of getting a chin implant, and you want to do one of the most invasive surgery that exist, you are crazy and risking way too much if you want it without being deformed facially.
I though MFL3 was as invasive as lefort 1?i wouldn't do lefort 3 normally JFL they peel of your face. Fucking awesome JFLL