Is it possible to have a good social life without a phone?

JimJones

JimJones

Bronze
Had a guy I was getting close today ask for my snap/insta and I don't even have a phone.

Feels like I would be slaying with a phone.

Deleted member 443

Deleted member 443

Mujahid
i have a phone but none of those apps

Deleted member 443

Deleted member 443

Mujahid
So it's just an expensive alarm clock?
i have no friends outside of the internet. i doubt there's a person around here in california who i could talk about anime, guns, bombs, ww2, crimes etc with

JimJones

JimJones

Bronze
i have no friends outside of the internet. i doubt there's a person around here in california who i could talk about anime, guns, bombs, ww2, crimes etc with
There's a first time for everything. Though I do think you might need to get some more mainstream interests. Anime is kinda mainstream

Deleted member 443

Deleted member 443

Mujahid
There's a first time for everything. Though I do think you might need to get some more mainstream interests. Anime is kinda mainstream
i hate cuck animes. also, can't be normal because of autism n shit.

Deleted member 443

Deleted member 443

Mujahid
Surely you don't intend to go through life as a friendless man
indeed i do. i honestly have lost any desire to socialize outside of online and having to be in social settings is annoying to me now.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
indeed i do. i honestly have lost any desire to socialize outside of online and having to be in social settings is annoying to me now.
Same. The few friends I had were in school. I speak with them on skype sometimes but never see them which sucks.

Friendship seems to be much more sincere when you’re young. Adult friendships seem to be more fake in my opinion but maybe that’s just me.

Deleted member 443

Deleted member 443

Mujahid
Same. The few friends I had were in school. I speak with them on skype sometimes but never see them which sucks.

Friendship seems to be much more sincere when you’re young. Adult friendships seem to be more fake in my opinion but maybe that’s just me.
in elementary school i was the aspie kid who annoyed people cuz of bad social skills.
after that, i was the weird quiet kid who wore black and really liked bombs and anime.

Hiro

Hiro

Iron
It would be hard I must say. Most girls that I speak to usually have a snapchat which is one of the primary ways they communicate, even more so than texting sometimes.

Deleted member 443

Deleted member 443

Mujahid
It would be hard I must say. Most girls that I speak to usually have a snapchat which is one of the primary ways they communicate, even more so than texting sometimes.
Snapchat is a fucking trend, they'll move to the next shilled social media platform soon.

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Had a guy I was getting close today ask for my snap/insta and I don't even have a phone.

Feels like I would be slaying with a phone.
I think i had a mental breakdown and did this before. I got rid of my phone and honestly it was super depressing. Plus dangerous in emergency situations. (Driving late at night and getting stuck somewhere)

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
Not even a little oldschool candy bar phone?

Either you're lying or a backwards simpleton.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
Maybe at third world countries. Or just invent time travel machine.