Is it possible to have financial success from giving anti Jew speeches

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
I’m thinking I should make a career of giving antisemetic and anti foid speeches and using money for surgeries. Is it possible to have success this way. This belongs in success section cause it relates to success. @5foot8Paki @theREALbleachcel @Colvin76 @Subhuman Philtrum @SubhumanCurrycel @IncelWithNoLuck @Weed @Chadeep @TraumatisedOgre

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 6856, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
It’s a very niche market, you were beat to it by people like Richard spencer, Nick Fuentes, etc... but it’s a very niche grift that makes a good income

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
It’s a very niche market, you were beat to it by people like Richard spencer, Nick Fuentes, etc... but it’s a very niche grift that makes a good income
They mogg me too ngl. I’m not racist just hate jews and foids I can try to exploit that niche. Maybe I’ll get surgery from saving up money from my gas station job and then I’ll be GL enough to try it.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
Yeah it’s worth a shot if you’re funny

cope

• WTF
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Doubt it

• So Sad
Yeah.... those are the first people coming to mind for anti-jew speeches...

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, LowTierNormie, bladeeout and 2 others
Khalid muhamed did it with meh success
ever heard of this gentleman?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Subhuman trash
hardlossus.gif

• JFL
Not worth it tbh, you could make some slightly decent money, before your life is ruined and blacklisted by every single job above mcdonalds.

• WTF
You can, but you should choose wisely your friends. Like palestine rights activist and similar

• +1
Most people who are allowed to talk poorly about jews (if at all) are plants, jews themselves (milo), or ethnics who don't know their place. You are going to get no avenue and nobody is going to pay you shit. World renown, best selling historians like David Irving and other's got some jail time for the radical idea that you can't gas 6 billion jews in a room with wooden doors and holes in the ceiling, aka gas chambers. You are just going to get fucked by a nigger.

Oswald Mosley re-incarnate?!

nazis me

• +1