Is it possible to have hollow cheeks as a teenager? (17-18 years old)

NicMaster

NicMaster

Iron
So far I haven't seen a teenage motherfucker that has hollow cheeks, I'm starting to get worried about losing fat and not having hollow cheeks

obs: I already have the robust bone structure.

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
No only teenage fatherfuckers have it

• +1
Reactions: future6psl, boyopower23, Beastchodecode and 1 other person
So far I haven't seen a teenage motherfucker that has hollow cheeks, I'm starting to get worried about losing fat and not having hollow cheeks

no around 20 maybe But I have hollow cheeks even though I am skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: NicMaster
yes i'm 17 and got super good hollow cheeks and kind of robust jawline (it gets more robust and more wider every month because my mandible is still growing more)

all you need for hollow cheeks is good zygos, outward gonions and good chin height, which all i have

vinnie hacker was 18 in 2020 and had super good hollow cheeks too

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Erik-Jón, incel194012940 and 1 other person
bones. im 17 and have pretty good hollow cheeks tbh

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and NicMaster

Pretty doable, I and many of my friends at 17-19 have them, but it has to do with your overall skull structure, not only bodyfat to get the model ones.

• +1
sim, tenho 17 anos e tenho bochechas cavadas super boas e um maxilar meio robusto (fica mais robusto e mais largo a cada mês porque minha mandíbula ainda está crescendo mais)

tudo que você precisa para bochechas cavadas é bom zigos, gônions para fora e boa altura do queixo, que tudo que eu tenho

Vinnie hacker tinha 18 anos em 2020 e tinha bochechas ocas super boas também
ossos. tenho 17 anos e tenho bochechas ocas muito boas tbh
não em torno de 20 talvez Mas eu tenho bochechas encovadas mesmo sendo magra e gorda
Thanks

im 18 and have very good hoolow cheeks along with strong jawline,although my face and jawline will get more robust with time just like my father and will peak at 24 imo

• +1
yes i'm 17 and got super good hollow cheeks and kind of robust jawline (it gets more robust and more wider every month because my mandible is still growing more)

all you need for hollow cheeks is good zygos, outward gonions and good chin height, which all i have

you mew?

i have them at 15, its masseter hollow cheeks coupled with good zygos. i am 100% sure its possible, and no bullshit starving yourself for it either. just eat high protein and low carb.

I'm 14 and have a strong jawline and hollow cheeks. However, it's most noticable after excessive amounts of water and running.

Hey do i have bones for hollow cheeks?