IS IT POSSIBLE TO HEAL MY MIND FROM OVER DOSING ON BLACKPILLS

D

Deleted member 26379

LTB AND BBW SLAYER🤤🤪
EVER SINCE I BECAME BLACKPILL MY MENTAL STATE HAS BEEN GOING DOWNHILL IS THERE A WAY I CAN REVERSE THIS OR WILL I HAVE TO ACCEPTED MY FATE OF GOING INSANE

• +1
Reactions: j05, bloomercel and Deleted member 51465
only pulling gym biches can save u man

Watch Hamza.

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Only way is either rope or ascend.

If you have a long midface then rope

No such thing as going back, and why would you tho, you now see how shit actually is.

Same happened to me a while back i even thought of ropemaxxint during a whole day, i was static in my class thinking about my last moments of life, i ended up just accepting reality as it is and stopped giving a fuck about most interests i had, sorry for the suifuel

Prayer and fasting

Only way is either rope or ascend.

If you have a long midface then rope
long midface isn’t that big of a failo. Eye area, lower third, etc are more important

As you get older you realise looks arent as big of a deal. Life goes on. Pointless worrying about this shit unless you wanna improve.
This blackpill ideology is toxic to the young impressionable minds. It will take some time to get out of it.

My advice: Go out more. Spend time with people and youd realise the world isnt as fucked up as these basement dweller theorists have made it out to be

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 26379
long midface isn’t that big of a failo. Eye area, lower third, etc are more important
Disagree.
Jaw doesnt matter unless recessed.

Eye area is super important as well yeah!

Eyes and midface is all you need.

All of my oneitis’s boyfriends are compact midface normies or HTNs despite them being bang average in everything else.

It’s the longmidfacecels like me with abysmal 0.9-0.92 midface ratio that are destined to rot and suffer a cruel existence.

Disagree.
Jaw doesnt matter unless recessed.

Eye area is super important as well yeah!

Eyes and midface is all you need.

All of my oneitis’s boyfriends are compact midface normies or HTNs despite them being bang average in everything else.

It’s the longmidfacecels like me with abysmal 0.9-0.92 midface ratio that are destined to rot and suffer a cruel existence.
I disagree, there are plenty of gl ppl with long midface. I don’t care to give examples, but I’m sure you already know this. Obviously, compact midface is better than long in most cases though