My opinions on the BBC pill changed

Muh gibs mufuggah

Reparalations and shieeeet

• +1
Reactions: Thoux
It's the birth control
I used to not believe in it, niggers can’t get girls wtf. Well I spent the last 3 days outside and it’s worse than I ever imagined.

I saw a group of 5 12yo old girls asking the number of a 15yo 6’1 nigga. Over
I also saw some lightskins with white gf’s.

And not to forget the big ass black nigga who was driving with a genuine stacy in the passenger seat. So over, how is this possible. My life has been ruined, I’m white and I can’t deal with this anymore. I MUST OD ON MT2 AND GO NIGGERSTYLE. ALSO PUMPING MY DICK BBCSTYLE. Fuck bro

Wish I was ignorant about the bbcpill again but now it’s more clear than ever, I will never have a cock like niggas ever. Fuck you niggas
Stop stealing my woman nigga niggas
MTB+?
Aryan white or just white?
Bro stop coping for reacts
Blacks were blacks are black will be FOREVER INFERIOR.
Last time I saw a black male, white female couple.

The guy was average height, fat normie. He looked to be part white

The girl was north atlantid and fat ltb and head shorter than him

Same day I saw a 6'3 Balding normie white guy with an obese SEA gook who was 1.5-2 feet shorter than him.

So like, you know.:feelswhat:

• Woah
View attachment 3131599 JBB is law, even the nazis had to sterilize mulatto kids after a ton of Germanic women had children with them.
All JBW copers should be required to take an IQ test to see whether they are mentally challenged or not

• JFL
Reactions: watah and Thoux
OP ur literally just talking about tall, good looking men with girls. If they could find the same in a white guy the “BBC” would be gone assuming he don’t kill her for leaving

The issue is the girls can’t get a tall gl white guy to commit

Last time I saw a black male, white female couple.

The guy was average height, fat normie. He looked to be part white

The girl was north atlantid and fat ltb and head shorter than him

Same day I saw a 6'3 Balding normie white guy with an obese SEA gook who was 1.5-2 feet shorter than him.

So like, you know.:feelswhat:
JBW grants you the privilege of reincarnating Elliot Rodger while JBB creates Jeremy Meeks

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Imretarded?
Where tf do you find this shit? These memes are cagefuel
4chan, twitter, etc. I just save anything I find funny and post them here to rep farm.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Thoux
OP ur literally just talking about tall, good looking men with girls. If they could find the same in a white guy the “BBC” would be gone assuming he don’t kill her for leaving
They can’t find the same. BBC is law.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Angry cuck

• +1
They can’t find the same. BBC is law.
Cope, mixed couples are rare and when they do happen the white girl is usually ugly fat or both

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, Thoux and WeiWei
JBW grants you the privilege of reincarnating Elliot Rodger while JBB creates Jeremy Meeks
Meeks is mixed if he was full he’d be invisible

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian and Thoux
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Thoux
Duh, that’s my point. JBB allows you to make mulatto moggers like Meeks.
Far and few between, most mullatos look weird

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, Piratecel and Thoux
Mixed couples are common nowadays, especially ones with white men.
Yes white men who are 5PSL+ 6'2+ and have 20 inch bideltold with ethnic whore that look like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Ascending2Tyrone

The issue is the girls can’t get a tall gl white guy to commit
This is cope tbh.

Women don’t typically compromise on race. If they can’t find a Chad they’ll date a HTN white or MTN or remain single.

They don’t switch over to another race. Fat white women will routinely swipe left on an Asian Chang.

If your theory was true a 6 PSL medium skinned Indian would be collecting all the LTBs on tinder but they don’t get any matches.

This is cope tbh.

Women don’t typically compromise on race. If they can’t find a Chad they’ll date a HTN white or MTN or remain single.

They don’t switch over to another race. Fat white women will routinely swipe left on an Asian Chang.

If your theory was true a 6 PSL medium skinned Indian would be collecting all the LTBs on tinder but they don’t get any matches.
Schizo Dalit ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: watah and ShowerMaxxing
I used to not believe in it, niggers can’t get girls wtf. Well I spent the last 3 days outside and it’s worse than I ever imagined.

I saw a group of 5 12yo old girls asking the number of a 15yo 6’1 nigga. Over
I also saw some lightskins with white gf’s.

And not to forget the big ass black nigga who was driving with a genuine stacy in the passenger seat. So over, how is this possible. My life has been ruined, I’m white and I can’t deal with this anymore. I MUST OD ON MT2 AND GO NIGGERSTYLE. ALSO PUMPING MY DICK BBCSTYLE. Fuck bro

Wish I was ignorant about the bbcpill again but now it’s more clear than ever, I will never have a cock like niggas ever. Fuck you niggas
Stop stealing my woman nigga niggas
You have to fight the niggerisj battle against me buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
This is cope tbh.

If they were truly "6 PSL" they would bud. Chads are their own race a tyrone > HTN white

Order:
Chad > Chadriguez > Tyrone > Chaddam > Chang > Chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Thoux
Holy fuck this whore is dropping the OKcupid studies jfl.
> i think statistically asian women prefer white men
> but y d'oh
because theyre bigger everywhere and more handsome duh
They just want a betabuxx deluxe

They just want a betabuxx deluxe
if hes asian yes, if white no. Asians outearn whites in america hence an asian guy would be a better option. American asian women still choose whites over american asians - otherwise ER wouldnt exist

• +1
His dad was a very wealthy movie director terrible example
Im saying ER would be knee deep in yerrow pussy if asian foids only dated for resources. His mother is FOB, shes not american asian u retard ofc she selects for resources. But y not date a rich asian instead??

• +1
If they were truly "6 PSL" they would bud. Chads are their own race a tyrone > HTN white

Order:
Chad > Chadriguez > Tyrone > Chaddam > Chang > Chadpreet
Chads being their own race is ethnic cope.

The whole concept of a ethnic SMV tax is a cope.

If a woman isn’t into your race no amount of PSL matters.

• JFL
Im saying ER would be knee deep in yerrow pussy if asian foids only dated for resources. His mother is FOB, shes not american asian u retard ofc she selects for resources. But y not date a rich asian instead??
Who cares about these things being 5PSL+, 6’2+ 20 inch bideltold whitu cocku onry anyways?

• JFL
All of this doesn’t matter once I step into the room

• +1
Reactions: Rzn