Is it possible to increase mandible length at 15

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
I need a longer mandible to get my bite fixed. I am too young for surgery. Any possible ways to get a longer mandible?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
penis pump + stretches 3 hours every day
make sure to eat at least 200 grams of protein a day as well.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, .🇹🇩. and Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
only way is surgery, you need to move the teeth bearing part of the mandible which is physically impossible without cutting it in a piece and moving forward. any possible bone growth would be located at the width or height of the jaw or chin growth (not the actual mandible length itself) which shows you how important bimax really is

DF707080 706B 496A A5C5 9F468DCD5826

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
penis pump + stretches 3 hours every day
make sure to eat at least 200 grams of protein a day as well.

:bluepill:

when the coping is too strong

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Train neck often, chew with a slight jut, practice standing against a wall with butt, back, and occiput touching for 5 minutes+ at a time. Don't fap often and do everything you can to maximize your natural testosterone levels. Let's be real, you probably wont follow this advice but if you for some chance had the discipline and the balls to do it consistenly, you will surely develop a longer, wider and more masculine mandible.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Bitchwhipper2 and Av0nr
I need a longer mandible to get my bite fixed. I am too young for surgery. Any possible ways to get a longer mandible?
Mandible grows naturally from 15

My jaw is completely different from 15-18. Not even a debate.

Hgh would probably exaggerate this change

only way is surgery, you need to move the teeth bearing part of the mandible which is physically impossible without cutting it in a piece and moving forward. any possible bone growth would be located at the width or height of the jaw or chin growth (not the actual mandible length itself) which shows you how important bimax really is

View attachment 1596068
I can make my chin bigger after puberty?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787