Is it possible to kill acne without accutane?

newperson

newperson

Platinum
Is there anyone here with success experience?
ive been using benzoyl peroxide and retin a 0.05 for a couple months but still have some mild acne:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Yea tret and azelaic acid

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, MiroslavBulldosex, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Is there anyone here with success experience?
ive been using benzoyl peroxide and retin a 0.05 for a couple months but still have some mild acne:feelswah:
just wash face with cold water morning and night + eat healthy(serious)

• +1
Reactions: Bensky, newperson and Ken
daily zinc worked for me and will help if you are patient
try decreasing your sugar intake as well as studies have shown it reduces acne
basically try multiple shit but don't take this poison called accutane except if nothing works

• +1
Reactions: Bensky, newperson and Ken
Never eat any dairy if you are prone to acne.

• +1
Reactions: Bensky and newperson
Yes obviously, like a normal person. Have a good skin routine, eat good and don't touch your face

• +1
Reactions: newperson and Ken
Yes, I was able to completley cure my acne without accutane or retina.

Diet and a good skincare routine is what you need. Fixing your diet will prevent you from getting acne and a good skincare routine will clear up what is already there.

I went from having 20-30 cysts and over 50 blackheads to having only 2 blackheads and no inflammatory acne. I started getting severe acne a year and a half ago right after meeting my oneitis. I think its a huge reason why she rejected me. The difference in how people treat me is night and day.

• Love it
  • +1
Never eat any dairy if you are prone to acne.
Raw milk is ok for most people. I drink a quart a day and it still get no acne.

Conventional fat-free milk is one of the worst things you can consume.

• +1
Reactions: Bensky and Deleted member 15827
eat healthy, like green fruits and veggies

• +1
eat healthy, like green fruits and veggies
Those foods arent bad but they wont fix acne. He needs to eat high-quality animal foods and avoid omega 6.

Grass-fed beef, raw milk, pasture raised eggs, wild fish are all good. Also eat fermented foods like sauerkraut and kefir.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 18310
Those foods arent bad but they wont fix acne. He needs to eat high-quality animal foods and avoid omega 6.

Grass-fed beef, raw milk, pasture raised eggs, wild fish are all good. Also eat fermented foods like sauerkraut and kefir.
100% agree, but those foods are quite expensive at least where I live

• +1
Reactions: Ken
i used a knife to cut the acne out

Yes, I used to have severe acne.Killed it with combined skincare routine of cleanser+moisturizer+BP 5% morning then cleanser+moisturizer+tretionin evening and antibiotics minocycicle for 1 month 100 mg per day, then 100 mg every other day. My active inflammatory acne cleared up and now I only have scars which I have been fighting since and quite succesfully tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bensky, newperson and Deleted member 15827

why avoid omega 6?

Dapsone gel with an oral antibiotic like Minocycline.

Currently using Curology Tretinoin with Clindamycin and Azelaic Acid. Have had pretty much zero acne with this custom formula.

Also avoid dairy like the plague.

• +1
Reactions: newperson
I had to use accutane, for 8 years i had heavy acne.. i now i have the scars+ red marks for that i will have a new dermatologist to speak with in 3 weeks

• +1
Yes obviously, like a normal person. Have a good skin routine, eat good and don't touch your face
touching your face isn't the cause of people's severe acne. They have an issue that not everyone has, like if someone has a peanut allergy.

OP you can eat healthy but its not worth eating like a caveman for the rest of your life when accutane will do a better job. whats the reason to not wanting to go on it? Sounds like you have 'mild acne' (probably not much), so you can probably kill it with lesser methods mentioned above

• +1