is it possible to live in 24/7 GYM without van dwelling?

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
Can I like sleep in the shower or something or will they eventually find out?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, WhiteGoodman, incel194012940 and 13 others
Depends on how hot and how female you are

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 8988
You should ideally sleep for around 1 hour after every set of squats, bench press or deadlift you do, preferably on the bench press press with a pillow and an eye cover. Your next set will have maximum potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 9801, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
You should ideally sleep for around 1 hour after every set of squats, bench press or deadlift you do, preferably on the bench press press with a pillow and an eye cover. Your next set will have maximum potential
i have work, i only want the gym for legs cuz i walk a lot and stand alot at work and for showers, but can i sleep there

charging ports and locker are extras

No you utter retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 8908 and Danish_Retard
Is it even beneficial to train all day every day (assuming you eat, sleep and inject steroids)?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Just live in a house theorem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Gaygymmaxx
Prob can't sleep in there but go find some abandoned house or some shit innit

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and CEO of Sex
First off you dont want sleep on the shower that is absolutely disgusting. And assuming the average 24/7 gym, you probably wont succeed without at least a car. So it really depends on the gym employees and the individual gym. The best shot you would have is a kind employee who doesnt mind that you sleep in one of those room for cardio classes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 16220
Take into consideration the weak policing now

Normally what is done is you live in a trailer and park somewhere you won’t be bothered, moving now and then

However, in a big city this is no longer safe

Imagine u tryn take a shower and this nigga is in cuddled up with a sleeping bag in the lockers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 9801 and 5 others
No you need a car. They'll kick you out unless it's a 24/7 gym. And if it's a 24/7 gym they'll tell their manager you're living in the gym unless you're cool with them

Is it even beneficial to train all day every day (assuming you eat, sleep and inject steroids)?
Even when injecting T your muslces wont be able to recover Quick enough to train all day

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and AlexBrown84
you could try living in internet cafes like they do in Japan and stay with incels like yourself

Average Powerlifter in 2022 tbh

Can I like sleep in the shower or something or will they eventually find out?
get a 5 grand used car that won't fail on you but like a ford focus or a toyata its like 200 a month you can make that 2 days with door dashing and you will be able to resell it for at least half the value you bought it at.

your fucked if you do what your doing might as well just pan handle on the street then use that money to get a car and live there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back