Is it possible to look good bald?

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
Title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and randomuser2407
Yes.. but you need to have good lower third and good skull shape.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, highT, Deleted member 4416 and 5 others
Long or short answer

No imo only acceptable never good

Yea but it depends on lower third. Muscles also help.

• +1
Reactions: highT
Yes but you have to have a skull with good shape

• +1
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 7776
My gym trainers mog with bald head.
I have to analyse their face like giga autist and come back to this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, highT and Boldandbeautiful
Yes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: alex569, highT, Inscol and 4 others
To look good half you must have warrior skull, thick neck , forward growth basically if you are Chad you will look good even garbage bag

Also you
QUgMB6HI

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Yes, it is possible. However, you need gigachad masc features
I'm very masc and bald, I'm asking because of that, big brow ridge and hunter eyes but bald, people always told me I was born to be bald but PSL and blackpill made me more self conscious than before about being bald.

• +1
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 7866
I'm very masc and bald, I'm asking because of that, big brow ridge and hunter eyes but bald, people always told me I was born to be bald but PSL and blackpill made me more self conscious than before about being bald.
To pull it off, you need to be really REALLY masc. Like Meeks or Maher tier.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: highT, Cleftcel and Deleted member 7866
With warrior skull yes. With gay alien skull, forget about it!
hqdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, highT, joeveniro and 2 others
They all are below average in looks because they are bald.

Women care a lot about hair, more than you think.

I find it hilarious when I find out that the people who call me subhuman are just projecting because they are subhuman themselves and are jealous of other people: https://looksmax.org/threads/race-face-height-frame-body-dick-is-right.222496/post-3815365

Laughs in full head of thick hair. :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Warrior skull

only if very DOM

It means its fits you super well. You are the few lucky ones.

COPE. Add hair to all of them and they look better. It’s literally the biggest L you can take. Baldfags always shill the same 6 people who look decent bald. You know every single one of them would eviscerate their dick with a meat cleaver to get NW0 hair back.

• WTF
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
COPE. Add hair to all of them and they look better. It’s literally the biggest L you can take. Baldfags always shill the same 6 people who look decent bald. You know every single one of them would eviscerate their dick with a meat cleaver to get NW0 hair back.
I don't know they don't look as good as I thought with hair
4c4bf6af320b7d01abf69a2e8d83d46f
AypxONV 700b
Jeremy meeks jeremy meeks 37244742 480 360
Jeremy meeks jeremy meeks 37251419 620 465
BlaafYjCQAAkFjU
Johnny Sins Childhood Photo

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, highT, 6’1cel and 1 other person
only if ur tall, muscular and masculine enough imo
My face is masculine but I'm 5ft10 and not super muscular (but I'm working on it)

• +1
Reactions: highT
My face is masculine but I'm 5ft10 and not super muscular (but I'm working on it)
depends on the head shape too, u mind posting ur side profile?

Definitely for some guys. Seriously look at NBA players, NFL players, MMA fighters etc. High T athletic men generally pull off the look. I always wore short hair and sometimes would do a buzz cut. it just suits me. first time i shaved my head completely bald, i was 23 and i got so many compliments immediately. then that very same week i fucked two different bad bitches in the same day. (this was back when i lived in a college town)

i have had tinder girls on the first date ask if they can rub my bald head which is obviously just an easy excuse for them to be physical w me. every time this happens i smash on the first date

disclaimer: i am a physique maxxed 6’4” masculine brute with a “warrior skull”

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 6512
Definitely for some guys. Seriously look at NBA players, NFL players, MMA fighters etc. High T athletic men generally pull off the look. I always wore short hair and sometimes would do a buzz cut. it just suits me. first time i shaved my head completely bald, i was 23 and i got so many compliments immediately. then that very same week i fucked two different bad bitches in the same day. (this was back when i lived in a college town)

i have had tinder girls on the first date ask if they can rub my bald head which is obviously just an easy excuse for them to be physical w me. every time this happens i smash on the first date

disclaimer: i am a physique maxxed 6’4” masculine brute with a “warrior skull”
Mogs me, I'm just 5ft10

Mogs me, I'm just 5ft10
still possible to pull it off. Skull shape is most important factor, followed by general masculinity and being in good shape. Jason Statham is 5’10”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Balding is a huge failo, you can look good but still worse than with dense thick nw1 hair tbh tbh ngl