is it possible to lower your gonion angle to an ideal angle?

fuxkcy

fuxkcy

Iron
I feel like one if my biggest failos is my gonion angle. it's absolutely fucking horrible and gives me this minecraft shaped head from the front and side profile of my face. it's gonion angle is 102°.

Screenshot 20231013 164847

but I have been able to try this method I did by practicing proper tongue posture such mewing to expand the LENGTH of my jaw to atleast 107° angle which slightly helps the shape of my face but is still bad and makes me look subhuman even tho I am.

Screenshot 20231013 164948

I have high set cheekbones and I'm in the process of lowering my bodyfat by being in strict caloric deficit and doing intense cardio such as wrestling to help me cut either the water weight or fat fat. losing my bodyfat is my first step In order to see what I have to work on but I feel like if my gonion angle is what is stopping me from properly ascending than I fear I must ropemax immediately due to my phenotypes and genetics. I was thinking of doing SFOT surgery or DOME surgery to atleast expand the LENGTH of my gonions but I have other falios such as my skull, bone structure, and how my upper teeth sections pushes out my front lips beneath my nose. let me know your honest opinion and what I should do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
You have a good jaw and long ramus. Be happy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shahid khan, Allornothing, fuxkcy and 1 other person
Gonial angle isn't the problem, the rest of your face is.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkcy
it's not your gonion.

it's the indentation on your chin + overbite.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkcy