Analysing forum “chads” (MEGA THREAD)

Claviculars nose stops Him from being any higher then 7

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
ANALYSING FORUM CHADS - Theory :feelshah:

Introduction

I’m back guys with my second thread of this new arc that I’m on. This section clearly needs revival so here I am with todays thread, where we will be analysing popular forum chads to see if they really are really “chads” or not.

This thread is really meant to be a summary introduction to the upcoming release of my new facial calculator in a few months time, which is still in beta testing at this moment. However, like I emphasised in my previous thread, this will give massive insights into your facial rating so that you can accurately determine where you fall onto the looks scale.

It should benefit everyone here as I aim to make it the most accurate facial calculator ever released. I will be giving these upcoming gentleman ratings and demonstrating briefly how the calculator works, without going too in depth, but it should give you guys a general understanding.

Also let me know if you want to be analysed or suggest others to be analysed in upcoming threads if I make them on this topic again. I will be going into all the details (specific measurements, calibrations, weights etc) once that thread is released. So let’s get started:

A brief introduction:

The calculator is split into 4 segments

1. Harmony score - total of 100%

Of course this assesses your harmony score. This acts as the anchor for your overall rating. Remember this is only how well your features are positioned scientifically and isn’t accurate on its own for assessing facial attractiveness, so we move onto the second segment

2. Dimorphism - total of 9 points

You cannot be attractive as a man without a dimorphic face, so this takes into account various measurements to assess how masculine your face is. Things like your bone mass, brows, chin etc.

3. Body fat factors - total of 9.7 points

Of course we all know lean is law, and you cannot be attractive while not being lean (for the most part). So this takes into account a couple of measurements to determine your body fat levels and how they contribute to your facial attractiveness.

4. Miscellaneous factors (softmax score) - total of 8.77 points

This is how well you are soft maxxed in terms of miscellaneous features such as brows, lashes, skin, hair etc that contribute to your overall attractiveness. It is then converted into a %, which you can use to assess your progress. These 4 factors combined are then weighted for your overall score and subsequently ranked on the scale.

Now onto the ratings:

Note:
for the ratings, all scores are subject to scrutiny due to factors such as lens distortion and angles depending on the pictures used, however the scores should be fairly accurate and fluctuate between 0.5-1 deviation of the attained score for each respective candidate.

@Clavicular

WELCOME. People have been debating this topic for centuries and that is whether Clavicular is an actual Chad or not, so let’s rate the infamous “slayer” (JFL) and find out:

1. Harmony

Front profile:

View attachment 3046877
Esr - 0.48

Slightly outside of ideal as his eyes are wider set, although no substantial points deducted

View attachment 3046878
FWHR - 1.9

Perfectly ideal

View attachment 3046879
Bigonial width - 86%

Perfectly ideal

View attachment 3046881
Neck width - 90%

Just about ideal

View attachment 3046883
Chin to philtrum ratio - 1.97

Ever so slightly outside of the ideal. His philtrum is very long

View attachment 3046893
Mouth width to nose width - 1.33

Unideal

View attachment 3046894
Midface ratio - 1:1

Perfectly ideal

View attachment 3046897
Cheekbone height - 80 - 85%

High set - perfectly ideal

- Total of 21 Measurements

- Total front score: 63%

• Side profile:

View attachment 3046901
Gonial angle - 120 degrees - ideal

View attachment 3046902
Facial convexities - accurate

View attachment 3046912
Orbital vector - positive

View attachment 3046916
Frankfort plane recession - none

View attachment 3046918
Lip assessments - accurate

View attachment 3046921
Nasal assessments - mostly accurate

- Total of 23 Measurements

- Total of 44 measurements for both

Total side profile score: 94%

- His side profile harmony is close to perfect

- Total harmony score: around 79%

- very good score. It is around this range as the side profile photo might be slightly inaccurate due to being quite blurry and the front is affected by lens distortion etc, but should still be fairly accurate (in the 75-80% range).

2. Dimorphism

Clavicular scored an 8.1 out of 9 possible points, a very good score. He clearly has relatively high dimorphism, with things like brows (excellent density and low set), decent bone mass and jaw width etc. however he could improve on things like his chin height and prominence (more of a rounded chin) and his overall facial angularity, which also lowers his bf score as well.

3. Body fat factors

Clavicular scored an 8.6 out of a possible 9.7 points, again a very good score. However he loses some points as he seems more bloated compared to other “chads” his bones being less visible and prominent, but still pretty good.

4. Miscellaneous factors

Clavicular scored an 8.36 out of a possible 8.77 points, with a softmax score of 95.3%, a very good score. He is almost nearly softmaxxed out. He scored very high for things like skin, brows again, eye colouring and colouring in general, although not max points for colouring as it might be too far due to the MT2 most likely lol. Bro looks like he just stepped out of a volcano in some pics.

For other miscellaneous factors he loses some points cuz of his bulbous ass nose which he could fix, but not too many points.

Scoring

His final rating comes out to:

Final rating: 8/10

Characterisation: low Chad

Rarity: roughly 1 in 8226 faces or top 0.0122%

- a reasonably rare face - mainly carried by colouring and harmony, but a very high percentile attractive face nonetheless.

Fits into this bracket:

8+
: (Low chad) (Rare) few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, usually most attractive person in a town/college campus, - <250000 alive

- still celebrity status looks at this level and can be known for their looks at this level

Theory: So Clavicular should be the most attractive person in his uni statistically, or at least top 3. Lifefuel for him lol.

Reference: other guys who fit this bracket - Louis partridge, Manu rios, Theo James

Note: It’s important to note that this rating is based off his best pics so him in his absolute current prime. Realistically IRL and between photos it probably fluctuates from around a 7.5-8. This is the case for every person as well.

@Zeta

A very well respected member amongst the community - known for his insane looksmaxxing transformation. Let’s see how attractive he really is…

1. Harmony

• Front profile:

View attachment 3046979
Esr - 46%

Perfectly ideal

View attachment 3046980
Cheekbone height - 87%

Extremely high set - perfectly ideal

View attachment 3046983
Midface ratio - 0.98

Perfectly ideal

View attachment 3046984
FWHR - 2.1

Slightly ideal

View attachment 3046987
Bigonial width - 87%

Perfectly ideal - downward angle means it’s taken above the lip line

View attachment 3046989
Chin to philtrum - 2.29

Perfectly ideal

View attachment 3046991
Neck width - 82%

Unideal - he could easily gain points by having a wider neck

View attachment 3046992
Mouth to nose width - 1.47

Perfectly ideal

Total front score - 72%

• Side profile:

View attachment 3046993
Gonial angle - 108 degrees - unideal, but might be skewed by the angle

View attachment 3046994

View attachment 3046995
recession in Frankfort plane - none

Total side score - 71%

Overall harmony score - around 72%

2. Dimorphism

Zeta scored an 8.3 out of a possible 9 points for dimorphism. He clearly has excellent dimorphism, although not perfect. He scored extremely high for his eyebrow positioning, besides Tom cruise he has the lowest set brows I’ve ever seen pretty much. Excellent brow density and extremely deep set eyes, the most you can get. Excellent bone mass also. However his chin height and prominence kind of cucks him so he didn’t score above an 8.5.

3. Body fat factors

Zeta scored an 8.85 out of a possible 9.7 points, a very good score. He has excellent bone visibility and jaw angularity, however his cheekbones could be more prominent and more visibly tapered, but it’s not bad. This prevented him from scoring above a 9. But still a very good score.

4. Miscellaneous features

This is Zeta’s strongest segment by far. He scored an astounding 8.52 points out a possible 8.77 points, which correlates to a softmax score of 97.2%. He is almost completely soft maxxed out no surprise there. He scored extremely high for things like skin quality, hair texture, brows, eye colouring as well (I know he wears contacts but they still count on my calculator). This is what carries him towards his final rating.

Scoring

Final rating: 8.25/10

Characterisation: mid Chad

Rarity: roughly 1 in 33,093 faces or top 0.003%

- a very rare face - a very high percentile attractive face. You pretty much will never see someone who looks like this in real life.

Fits into this bracket:

8.25+
: (Mid chad) (Reasonably Rare) On average once in a blue moon/decades you'll see one, usually most attractive person in a town/minor city, average rating of a top hollywood actor, average rating of an instagram influencer/model - <90000 alive

Theory: So Zeta should be the most attractive person in his town statistically, or at least top 3 if he lives in a minor city.

Reference: other guys who fit this bracket - Moose Ali Khan, David Laid, Vinnie Hacker

Note: It’s important to note again that this rating is based off his best pics so him in his absolute current prime. Realistically IRL and between photos it probably fluctuates from around a 7.75-8.25.

Conclusion

I chose these 2 to rate as they are two members who are very closely related in terms of looks, which is why I picked them to study (JFL). They both are pretty much the same in terms of looks on the scale, both scoring an 8.1/10 objectively.

However because of how my calculator functions, the actual rating irl is subject to rounding, so that’s why Clavicular is rounded down and zeta is rounded up, but again they are pretty much the same.

Anyway that’s it for now, my calculator should be releasing soon, but comment again any thread ideas you want me to cover and let me know what you think about the thread, as well as any suggestions for my calculator that I should include in it to enhance its efficiency, and much thanks for the read.

Brad Pitt Kiss GIF

Tags:

@ggg.tv🤫 @greycel @coispet @yeeyeeslayer @moreroidsmoredates @Darktriad16 @Clavicular @Zenis @<6PSLcel @hopecel @0steotomy @blknswag @Charisma @Lynxress @plukee @noodlelover @optimisticzoomer @RaidenJTR @silencio @slavicpsycho @Xangsane @shieldzz @PseudoMaxxer @lestoa @King Solomon @JohnBaza @RaidenJTR @tombradylover @gigell @8incheer @smallman @Zeta @PsychoDsk @halloweed @N1666 @LegitUser @boss8055 @smoth @F36 @RealFlunkyFlamingo @mogre @ambi @OneTwoThree @wsada @Mewton
Posts like this is why I stay here and rot

Random facial ratios selection for “harmony” evaluation and weirdly no symmetry on the list (harmony?), incorrect front midfacial (fwhr too) analysis due to misaligned Frankfurt plane (head tilted back) which frauds towards higher values.
The “Frankfurt plane recession” : there is no Frankfurt plane on the reference pictures, what are you even measuring here?

Weak dimporhic features analysis criteria with a random fixation on the eyebrows density as supposedly important dimorphism indicator (men often prefer more dense eyebrows on women).

But anyways fun thread but you overrating clavicular way too much

• JFL
Random facial ratios selection for “harmony” evaluation and weirdly no symmetry on the list (harmony?), incorrect front midfacial (fwhr too) analysis due to misaligned Frankfurt plane (head tilted back) which frauds towards higher values.
The “Frankfurt plane recession” : there is no Frankfurt plane on the reference pictures, what are you even measuring here?

Weak dimporhic features analysis criteria with a random fixation on the eyebrows density as supposedly important dimorphism indicator (men often prefer more dense eyebrows on women).

But anyways fun thread but you overrating clavicular way too much
You don’t know the criteria So don’t judge that. I never fixated on eyebrow density lmao where did I even say that it’s just a factor I consider

And Clavicular is definitely an 8 (in his best pics tho) average he’s like 7.5

@ConfusedBolivian opinions

Zeta is pretty gl

• +1
I mean the only reason I stay here is that once in a while ppl like you give out high quality posts
Yeh tbh this website is going down hill with all this beef right now so I’m tryna contribute something positive, rather than just rotting in off topic. But appreciate it

What's the actual point of this?

Also Clavicular won't like you giving him anything less than 10/10. See you in the ban appeals bucko
This is why niggas are virgins.

• JFL
ANALYSING FORUM CHADS - Theory :feelshah:

Introduction

I’m back guys with my second thread of this new arc that I’m on. This section clearly needs revival so here I am with todays thread, where we will be analysing popular forum chads to see if they really are really “chads” or not.

This thread is really meant to be a summary introduction to the upcoming release of my new facial calculator in a few months time, which is still in beta testing at this moment. However, like I emphasised in my previous thread, this will give massive insights into your facial rating so that you can accurately determine where you fall onto the looks scale.

It should benefit everyone here as I aim to make it the most accurate facial calculator ever released. I will be giving these upcoming gentleman ratings and demonstrating briefly how the calculator works, without going too in depth, but it should give you guys a general understanding.

Also let me know if you want to be analysed or suggest others to be analysed in upcoming threads if I make them on this topic again. I will be going into all the details (specific measurements, calibrations, weights etc) once that thread is released. So let’s get started:

A brief introduction:

The calculator is split into 4 segments

1. Harmony score - total of 100%

Of course this assesses your harmony score. This acts as the anchor for your overall rating. Remember this is only how well your features are positioned scientifically and isn’t accurate on its own for assessing facial attractiveness, so we move onto the second segment

2. Dimorphism - total of 9 points

You cannot be attractive as a man without a dimorphic face, so this takes into account various measurements to assess how masculine your face is. Things like your bone mass, brows, chin etc.

3. Body fat factors - total of 9.7 points

Of course we all know lean is law, and you cannot be attractive while not being lean (for the most part). So this takes into account a couple of measurements to determine your body fat levels and how they contribute to your facial attractiveness.

4. Miscellaneous factors (softmax score) - total of 8.77 points

This is how well you are soft maxxed in terms of miscellaneous features such as brows, lashes, skin, hair etc that contribute to your overall attractiveness. It is then converted into a %, which you can use to assess your progress. These 4 factors combined are then weighted for your overall score and subsequently ranked on the scale.

Now onto the ratings:

Note:
for the ratings, all scores are subject to scrutiny due to factors such as lens distortion and angles depending on the pictures used, however the scores should be fairly accurate and fluctuate between 0.5-1 deviation of the attained score for each respective candidate.

@Clavicular

WELCOME. People have been debating this topic for centuries and that is whether Clavicular is an actual Chad or not, so let’s rate the infamous “slayer” (JFL) and find out:

1. Harmony

Front profile:

View attachment 3046877
Esr - 0.48

Slightly outside of ideal as his eyes are wider set, although no substantial points deducted

View attachment 3046878
FWHR - 1.9

Perfectly ideal

View attachment 3046879
Bigonial width - 86%

Perfectly ideal

View attachment 3046881
Neck width - 90%

Just about ideal

View attachment 3046883
Chin to philtrum ratio - 1.97

Ever so slightly outside of the ideal. His philtrum is very long

View attachment 3046893
Mouth width to nose width - 1.33

Unideal

View attachment 3046894
Midface ratio - 1:1

Perfectly ideal

View attachment 3046897
Cheekbone height - 80 - 85%

High set - perfectly ideal

- Total of 21 Measurements

- Total front score: 63%

• Side profile:

View attachment 3046901
Gonial angle - 120 degrees - ideal

View attachment 3046902

View attachment 3046912
Orbital vector - positive

View attachment 3046916
Frankfort plane recession - none

View attachment 3046918
Lip assessments - accurate

View attachment 3046921
Nasal assessments - mostly accurate

- Total of 23 Measurements

- Total of 44 measurements for both

Total side profile score: 94%

- His side profile harmony is close to perfect

- Total harmony score: around 79%

- very good score. It is around this range as the side profile photo might be slightly inaccurate due to being quite blurry and the front is affected by lens distortion etc, but should still be fairly accurate (in the 75-80% range).

2. Dimorphism

Clavicular scored an 8.1 out of 9 possible points, a very good score. He clearly has relatively high dimorphism, with things like brows (excellent density and low set), decent bone mass and jaw width etc. however he could improve on things like his chin height and prominence (more of a rounded chin) and his overall facial angularity, which also lowers his bf score as well.

3. Body fat factors

Clavicular scored an 8.6 out of a possible 9.7 points, again a very good score. However he loses some points as he seems more bloated compared to other “chads” his bones being less visible and prominent, but still pretty good.

4. Miscellaneous factors

Clavicular scored an 8.36 out of a possible 8.77 points, with a softmax score of 95.3%, a very good score. He is almost nearly softmaxxed out. He scored very high for things like skin, brows again, eye colouring and colouring in general, although not max points for colouring as it might be too far due to the MT2 most likely lol. Bro looks like he just stepped out of a volcano in some pics.

For other miscellaneous factors he loses some points cuz of his bulbous ass nose which he could fix, but not too many points.

Scoring

Final rating: 8/10

Characterisation: low Chad

Rarity: roughly 1 in 8226 faces or top 0.0122%

- a reasonably rare face - mainly carried by colouring and harmony, but a very high percentile attractive face nonetheless.

Fits into this bracket:

8+
: (Low chad) (Rare) few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, usually most attractive person in a town/college campus, - <250000 alive

- still celebrity status looks at this level and can be known for their looks at this level

Theory: So Clavicular should be the most attractive person in his uni statistically, or at least top 3. Lifefuel for him lol.

Reference: other guys who fit this bracket - Louis partridge, Manu rios, Theo James

Note: It’s important to note that this rating is based off his best pics so him in his absolute current prime. Realistically IRL and between photos it probably fluctuates from around a 7.5-8. This is the case for every person as well.

@Zeta

A very well respected member amongst the community - known for his insane looksmaxxing transformation. Let’s see how attractive he really is…

1. Harmony

• Front profile:

View attachment 3046979
Esr - 46%

Perfectly ideal

View attachment 3046980
Cheekbone height - 87%

Extremely high set - perfectly ideal

View attachment 3046983
Midface ratio - 0.98

Perfectly ideal

View attachment 3046984
FWHR - 2.1

Slightly ideal

View attachment 3046987
Bigonial width - 87%

Perfectly ideal - downward angle means it’s taken above the lip line

View attachment 3046989
Chin to philtrum - 2.29

Perfectly ideal

View attachment 3046991
Neck width - 82%

Unideal - he could easily gain points by having a wider neck

View attachment 3046992
Mouth to nose width - 1.47

Perfectly ideal

Total front score - 72%

• Side profile:

View attachment 3046993
Gonial angle - 108 degrees - unideal, but might be skewed by the angle

View attachment 3046994

View attachment 3046995
recession in Frankfort plane - none

Total side score - 71%

Overall harmony score - around 72%

2. Dimorphism

Zeta scored an 8.3 out of a possible 9 points for dimorphism. He clearly has excellent dimorphism, although not perfect. He scored extremely high for his eyebrow positioning, besides Tom cruise he has the lowest set brows I’ve ever seen pretty much. Excellent brow density and extremely deep set eyes, the most you can get. Excellent bone mass also. However his chin height and prominence kind of cucks him so he didn’t score above an 8.5.

3. Body fat factors

Zeta scored an 8.85 out of a possible 9.7 points, a very good score. He has excellent bone visibility and jaw angularity, however his cheekbones could be more prominent and more visibly tapered, but it’s not bad. This prevented him from scoring above a 9. But still a very good score.

4. Miscellaneous features

This is Zeta’s strongest segment by far. He scored an astounding 8.52 points out a possible 8.77 points, which correlates to a softmax score of 97.2%. He is almost completely soft maxxed out no surprise there. He scored extremely high for things like skin quality, hair texture, brows, eye colouring as well (I know he wears contacts but they still count on my calculator). This is what carries him towards his final rating.

Scoring

Final rating: 8.25/10

Characterisation: mid Chad

Rarity: roughly 1 in 33,093 faces or top 0.003%

- a very rare face - a very high percentile attractive face. You pretty much will never see someone who looks like this in real life.

Fits into this bracket:

8.25+
: (Mid chad) (Reasonably Rare) On average once in a blue moon/decades you'll see one, usually most attractive person in a town/minor city, average rating of a top hollywood actor, average rating of an instagram influencer/model - <90000 alive

Theory: So Zeta should be the most attractive person in his town statistically, or at least top 3 if he lives in a minor city.

Reference: other guys who fit this bracket - Moose Ali Khan, David Laid, Vinnie Hacker

Note: It’s important to note again that this rating is based off his best pics so him in his absolute current prime. Realistically IRL and between photos it probably fluctuates from around a 7.75-8.25.

Conclusion

I chose these 2 to rate as they are two members who are very closely related in terms of looks, which is why I picked them to study (JFL). They both are pretty much the same in terms of looks on the scale, both scoring an 8.1/10 objectively.

However because of how my calculator functions, the actual rating irl is subject to rounding, so that’s why Clavicular is rounded down and zeta is rounded up, but again they are pretty much the same.

Anyway that’s it for now, my calculator should be releasing soon, but comment again any thread ideas you want me to cover and let me know what you think about the thread, as well as any suggestions for my calculator that I should include in it to enhance its efficiency, and much thanks for the read.

Brad Pitt Kiss GIF

Tags:

@ggg.tv🤫 @greycel @coispet @yeeyeeslayer @moreroidsmoredates @Darktriad16 @Clavicular @Zenis @<6PSLcel @hopecel @0steotomy @blknswag @Charisma @Lynxress @plukee @noodlelover @optimisticzoomer @RaidenJTR @silencio @slavicpsycho @Xangsane @shieldzz @PseudoMaxxer @lestoa @King Solomon @JohnBaza @RaidenJTR @tombradylover @gigell @8incheer @smallman @Zeta @PsychoDsk @halloweed @N1666 @LegitUser @boss8055 @smoth @F36 @RealFlunkyFlamingo @mogre @ambi @OneTwoThree @wsada @Mewton
My stats

ES ratio: 0.46-0.48

FWHR: 1.96

Bigonial width: 0.868

Neck Width: 0.866

Chin to Philtrum Ratio: 2.25

Mouth width to nose ratio: 1.22

Mid face ratio: 1:1

Cheekbone height: 0.76-0.8

Gonial Angle: 125 degrees

Not sure how to measure the rest though.

@murdah @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Rea @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @thecel

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and murdah
My stats

ES ratio: 0.46-0.48

FWHR: 1.96

Bigonial width: 0.868

Neck Width: 0.866

Chin to Philtrum Ratio: 2.25

Mouth width to nose ratio: 1.22

Mid face ratio: 1:1

Cheekbone height: 0.76-0.8

Gonial Angle: 125 degrees

Not sure how to measure the rest though.

@murdah @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Rea @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @thecel
All will be revealed in my calculator thread, don’t worry chuck

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?