Is it possible to make it on ur own my parents are verbally abusive and genially hate on me

B

b12345

Bronze
My parents are straight assholes and narcissistic

nigger

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Miant Gimplants and Accelerator
My parents are straight assholes and narcissistic
No, attend uni or trade school, isolate from them, get good job, continue living with them for 5+ yrs to have no living expenses, save all your money @ 5% APY in money market mutual fund or invest in index fund during period, and finally make minimum down payment on tri/quadplex. Be real estate shadchan and match people on roommate finder, roomies, etc… to get tenants and maximize rental income. Continue living with parents and earn income + appreciation. Your parents will finally respect you. Offer them a cut in your “next development” and ultimately schtup them. After using cash flow from property no. 1 and maybe handshake scam loan from parents, acquire a second turn key multi family w/ minimum down payment. Sit on your assets for a couple more years, refinance at lower rates, hire mngmt firm to reduce headache, apply for accredited investor status, invest in startups, quit job, etc…. Alternatively, you could expand real estate portfolio and transfer it to REIT that you securitize for higher public market valuation. Subsequently, you could use track record to get 0% APY SBA 7A loans for LLC with no collateral and buy private businesses. EVERYONE’S RETARDED; EXTRACT VALUE OR DIE! “Do not ask what you can do for your parents but what they can do for you!”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, future_ and Miant Gimplants
Ur asking the wrong people tbh

• +1
Reactions: greycel