is it possible to raise the top end of the medial canthus with lower lid retraction or some other type of eye surgery?

Warlow

Warlow

Young man lost in space and time
02c3ef16df0049d492f75a71516688d5.png
can you change the medial canthal tilt or degree? like lift the circled end upwards but not the change the length of course.

Attachments

• 02c3ef16df0049d492f75a71516688d5.png
    02c3ef16df0049d492f75a71516688d5.png
    265.8 KB · Views: 38
Humm, can you change it using nose? When i press in middle of my nose mine become too down turned

Humm, can you change it using nose? When i press in middle of my nose mine become too down turned
yeah interesting, but idk about that one.

bump

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Someone here mentioned that upper-eye fillers led to their medial canthus getting more downturned.
But thats all I know sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Someone here mentioned that upper-eye fillers led to their medial canthus getting more downturned.
But thats all I know sorry.
yeah i just want that atesh salih medial canthus, we have the same length his just has a more extreme tilt, do you remember the poster?

• +1
Reactions: brainded
yeah i just want that atesh salih medial canthus, we have the same length his just has a more extreme tilt, do you remember the poster?
@Yuyevon maybe?

thats just him squinting and having an actually downward tilted medial canthus

thats just him squinting and having an actually downward tilted medial canthus
yeah i know he's squinting, but the medial canthal tilt is around 30-34 degrees in that pic, which is ridiculously high. When i get my lower lid retraction i just want to know if i can raise it to a similar degree so that mine is somewhere in that range when squinting. Kinda of alot bear with me.

yeah i know he's squinting, but the medial canthal tilt is around 30-34 degrees in that pic, which is ridiculously high. When i get my lower lid retraction i just want to know if i can raise it to a similar degree so that mine is somewhere in that range when squinting. Kinda of alot bear with me.
idk unless if you get someone thats gigablackpilled and willing to do anything on you i dont know if something this crazy can be done, this is like prime gandy tier eye area

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
idk unless if you get someone thats gigablackpilled and willing to do anything on you i dont know if something this crazy can be done, this is like prime gandy tier eye area
yeah taban is blackpilled so that's my only hope

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back