Is It Possible To Raise This Part Of The Lower Eyelid??

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Male body eye 01

infraorbital rim
s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Stingray
do they get better as we get older?
they are decent, but droop at times.
i have pct as well
they better with forward growth and it also depends on how you keep them up

Why do you want to do that? So you can go from pct to nct? Why don't you just lower the upper eyelid to create that Barret look?
no. the medial canthus doesnt change. hes talking about the same effect you get from squinting but better

do they get better as we get older?
they are decent, but droop at times.
i have pct as well
No they droop with age.
Good infraorbital rims will support the lower lid and reduce this effect though.

infraorbital rim

I don't think that would result in that, it would most likely raise everything, I just want that part to make the eye shape more fenine like.

Why do you want to do that? So you can go from pct to nct? Why don't you just lower the upper eyelid to create that Barret look?

That doesn't intervene in the eye tilt, it won't raise the medial canthus. I have no UEE and my brow ridge is already set really low, there's no more way to go from where already is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I don't think that would result in that, it would most likely raise everything, I just want that part to make the eye shape more fenine like.

That doesn't intervene in the eye tilt, it won't raise the medial canthus. I have no UEE and my brow ridge is already set really low, there's no more way to go from where already is.
no it would. it gives the same effect in mewing

no. the medial canthus doesnt change. hes talking about the same effect you get from squinting but better

Exactly!

Captura de Tela 2019 10 16 as 142204

Mirin hard the black woman's eye shape

The medial canthus doesn't seem to change much with infraorbital rim implants.

It's hard to tell how significant the change is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Jfl, orbital rim implants will not cause that much of a change in eye shape.

Lower eyelid retraction would be your best bet tbh. It reduces scleral show as well.
Wait why do you want to raise the medial canthus? That's not why this dude's eye area isn't good.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 2846
Orbital rim implants will increase sclera show if anything

Jfl, orbital rim implants will not cause that much of a change in eye shape.

Lower eyelid retraction would be your best bet tbh. It reduces scleral show as well.
Wait why do you want to raise the medial canthus? That's not why this dude's eye area isn't good.

I don't want to raise the medial canthus, just that tiny part of the skin to look more cat like

I think filler in the tear trough will.
Beforeafter-tear-troughs.png