is it possible to really completely shave the beard ?

A

agoostis

Master
to the point where u have no hair left, like a 10 years old boy? really nothing, until it grows back?

im using philips one blade but there’s still like 1mm of hair, does safety razor takes everything out?

cut "against the grain" maybe

to the point where u have no hair left, like a 10 years old boy? really nothing, until it grows back?

im using philips one blade but there’s still like 1mm of hair, does safety razor takes everything out?
yes , safety razor mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Yes, with a safety razor, quality shaving cream, a sharp blade and good technique.

Do at least 2 passes though: first with the grain, then against the grain.

Yes, with a safety razor, quality shaving cream, a sharp blade and good technique.

Do at least 2 passes though: first with the grain, then against the grain.
any cream recommendations ? and how often should i change my blade ?

any cream recommendations ? and how often should i change my blade ?
Taylor's sandalwood is pretty good.
Depends on the blade, but you can usually get 2-3 shaves out of every blade. I personally change mine every single time I shave because I have really sensitive skin, but on normal skin types you can probably use them more.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
Taylor's sandalwood is pretty good.
Depends on the blade, but you can usually get 2-3 shaves out of every blade. I personally change mine every single time I shave because I have really sensitive skin, but on normal skin types you can probably use them more.
and also dumb question but does every safety razor blade are compatible with every safety razor ?

like safety razor blade from the brand “x” are compatibility with safety razor from brand “y” ?