Is it possible to revert to juvenile baby hairline with minox+fin

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
If I am NW 1 or 1.5 rn, is it possible to get back to my natural old hairline I had when I was say, 14/15? It might look weird but my face just doesn't look right without a low hairline. I cannot pull off even a slightly balding or mature look to save my life. OVER.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Moggie
Nope, you'll only look more youthful. Even a norwood 1 ages you

Also wdym by juvenile? Some people have NW0 into their 30s

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and Deleted member 18879
Nope, you'll only look more youthful. Even a norwood 1 ages you

Also wdym by juvenile? Some people have NW0 into their 30s
By juvenile I mean NW0. I want to attain a NW0 hairline so it frames my face better as NW1 doesn't suit me.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Im losing norwood 0 to right now and thinking about finasteride and gelatinmaxxing.

Only if you get a hair transplant you'll get prepubescent hairline back with minox and fin you'll only get back (in the best case scenario) around like 90% back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Only if you get a hair transplant you'll get prepubescent hairline back with minox and fin you'll only get back (in the best case scenario) around like 90% back
Even 50% is good enough for me

Even 50% is good enough for me
that is if you are nw 1-1.5, if you're nw2 you'll definitely need a hair transplant to get anywhere close to what you were before

• +1
Idk but I'm not happy with the results from 1 year on finasteride, I think the best it did was maintain ground which obviously is great, so I'm trying to get my hands on oral minoxidil because fuck wasting time with topical bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Moggie and Deleted member 18879
watch perfect hair health on youtube imo its the best channel I have found about hairloss

• +1
Idk but I'm not happy with the results from 1 year on finasteride, I think the best it did was maintain ground which obviously is great, so I'm trying to get my hands on oral minoxidil because fuck wasting time with topical bullshit.
you going to try low dose oral minox?

you going to try low dose oral minox?
I'm going to take 5mg of oral minox per day, might start with just half that dose but I want faster results.

• Woah
Reactions: Moggie
"Research shows that taking gelatin can also improve hair thickness and growth. One study gave either a gelatin supplement or a placebo for 50 weeks to 24 people with alopecia, a type of hair loss. Hair numbers increased by 29% in the group given gelatin compared to just over 10% in the placebo group."

I mean the sample size is shit but still those are good results, anyone know of other studies on gelatin for hairloss?

• Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu
juvenile hairline is failo. you want nw0.5 as an adult

is the gelatin topical or oral?
gelatin is protein from animal and have same structure as your hair. Im gelatin maxxing since 2 day and I got regrow already ( got norwooded from coronavirus ) but I was always nw0 only my hair was falling when I didnt eat for 48 hour.