wannabeslayer789
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2026
- Posts
- 5
- Reputation
- 1
My nose is pretty big n I'm trying to make it smaller but most of these bullshit tuts don't work
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
hydrocortisone for temporary reduction, accutane can also shrink your sebaceous glands on your nose making it smaller permanently but this varies from person to person, not necessarily reliableMy nose is pretty big n I'm trying to make it smaller but most of these bullshit tuts don't work
You can try hydrocortisone 1% , but its not permanent. @Sadist got a guide on it.My nose is pretty big n I'm trying to make it smaller but most of these bullshit tuts don't work
Can betamethasone cream work also?hydrocortisone for temporary reduction, accutane can also shrink your sebaceous glands on your nose making it smaller permanently but this varies from person to person, not necessarily reliable