Is it possible to significantly hypertrophy your masseters?

Reoreyh

Reoreyh

Bronze
My hugest failo is my lower third. It's awful, and while I have scheduled surgery to fix it, I'm now noticing that my masseters are non existent due to my insane overbite and deep bite. The muscle was simply never used in chewing.

When my surgery is done, I should have a normal bite where my molars actually line up. Is masseter growth something that takes a lifetime to achieve or can it be done with targeted training and good diet?

Probably not going to roid btw.

Falim Gum or Mastic Gum

Masseters will make your jaw wider but for me it made it more round even at low BF.

i think you should get jaw implants/fillers if narrow jawcel and forget the masseter. The implants will make the jaw more angular (placed on top of bone) and you can get bigger implants with a narrow jaw.

side chin wing with dr. Zarrinbal is also an alternative, it widens the ramus only and will definitely make it more angular.

DEF7940E 40B5 4DA0 9ECE 6496842041F6

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 3043
Masseters will make your jaw wider but for me it made it more round even at low BF.

i think you should get jaw implants/fillers if narrow jawcel and forget the masseter. The implants will make the jaw more angular (placed on top of bone) and you can get bigger implants with a narrow jaw.

side chin wing is also an alternative, it widens the ramus only
best thing to do tbh if non recessed is jaw fillers with a top tier doc that has perfect results. Implants looks like shit on average, and there is no decent osteotomies for widening and sharpening the gonions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7747, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 5393
yes
you will look like this
1M56emho8GjSdwL0YnIJenA

Cope, Brad pitt also have massive masseters and is considered to be one of the best looking man ever. If you ask me its more about the jaw with than the sharpness.
Cope
Nobody asked your bitchass, you dont know anything faggot
Brad Pitt has perfect messeter insertions,
Half of people will look like shit with huge messeters

Cope
Nobody asked your bitchass, you dont know anything faggot
Brad Pitt has perfect messeter insertions,
Half of people will look like shit with huge messeters
Cope harder. Look how stupid you are. Automatically turning to ad hominem. Brainless idiot. You will never look like the guy in the avi.

• +1
Reactions: patricknodixon
Cope harder. Look how stupid you are. Automatically turning to ad hominem. Brainless idiot. You will never look like the guy in the avi.
Lmao
You are an utterly retarded faggot
You cant disprove what ive said so you trying to attack me with your weak insults
Shut up jew dog, you are pathetic and weak, i get these type of roasts every single day
Nobody will look like sean o pry you fucking subhuman
Keep chewing cum and pray

Lmao
You are an utterly retarded faggot
You cant disprove what ive said so you trying to attack me with your weak insults
Shut up jew dog, you are pathetic and weak, i get these type of roasts every single day
Nobody will look like sean o pry you fucking subhuman
Keep chewing cum and pray
Im chewing on your moms tits. It serves her right for producing a faggot like you

Im chewing on your moms tits. It serves her right for producing a faggot like you
Ohh YoU fUcKeD mY MoM??
Very original and funny
Keep throwing these fortnite lobby insults at me you weak pathetic little faggot
Slit ur wrists

Take steroids and chew hard gum along with jawliner or chisell to grow masseters like this

Need above average forward growth to look good with big masseters, otherwise just playing minecraft IRL

Need above average forward growth to look good with big masseters, otherwise just playing minecraft IRL
brad has poor forward groth tbh

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron