Is it possible to stop hairloss with just topical minox and micro needling?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
And what is the best microneedler? Im just seeing the very beginning signs of thinning.

derminator 2 is the best for microneedling

nah bro it isnt

if you're feeling risky try taking topcial minox sublingually. look it up. I started doing it about a month ago and now I have small hairs connecting my eyebrows to my hairline the results are fucking nuts.

What if I also overdose b complex vitamins and all that other anti balding stuff from the botb thread?
its not going to work. you need an anti androgen thats been proven to work, fin/dut or ru58841 if you wanna be safer

Minox only helps you grow hair you need something to block androgens if you want to truly prevent further hairloss.

Well, you can have some minoxidil gains that can be kept only with minoxidil, so it is lifetime commitment. If you stop Minox, you will lose it and be in the phase where you should be according to your MBP progression. If you want to avoid DHT blockers, you can use Minox for gains because it basically doesn’t matter if you use it or not.

its not going to work. you need an anti androgen thats been proven to work, fin/dut or ru58841 if you wanna be safer
Is ru58841 something that will hurt if I for some reason had to quit taking it like if I couldn’t find it anymore

Ok I’ll probably take that there’s not actually any chance it’ll shrink my dick right

NO.

Minox does not stop hair loss.

if your hairloss isnt aggressive it can be enough to not recede further. will it stop balding? no it wont as minoxidil barely reduces serum DHT. But u might be able to maintain your hairline if your growth is faster than your loss.

ill start liposomale topical finasteride 0.025% which should give no side effects and report in 6 months if it worked or not

What if I also overdose b complex vitamins and all that other anti balding stuff from the botb thread?
it will bewuaat has a thread in dosages

No, beacause in the vast majority of cases it comes from your DHT, and the only way to stop that is by taking fin.