is it possible to turn off emotions with drugs?

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
doesnt have to be permanent just temporarily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, prag, ClearEmOut and 1 other person
Yes it is, but side Effects I had were headaches and stomach cramps

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
yes this is very possible, and done frequently. Which emotions are you asking for specifically? There are bad side effects, and you may end up affecting your neurochemistry permeantly but sometimes it is a last resort that must be done

• +1
yes this is very possible, and done frequently. Which emotions are you asking for specifically? There are bad side effects, and you may end up affecting your neurochemistry permeantly but sometimes it is a last resort that must be done
im not sure in which direction im exactly wanting to go,i want to stop being emberessed,fear would be the thing i would go the most for also happines but i think being happy is way more important

what did u take?i want smth that has the most effects with least sides
Ashwhaganda 600mg morning, 600mg night is what gives the fastest effects and is usually safe. Less side effects compared to traditional antidepressants. can induce anhedonia (emotional numbness) in about a month of use at most, and has antidepressant effects and emotional blunting after a few days.

For anti anxiety I would reccomened a medication called sandomigran at 2mg daily and 2mg nightly, more side effects than ashwhaganda but more effective for situtation anxiety without depression. Do not combine with ashwhaganda.

im not sure in which direction im exactly wanting to go,i want to stop being emberessed,fear would be the thing i would go the most for also happines but i think being happy is way more important
Unfortuantly, this is alot more complex. I would reccomend the ashwhaganda protocoll I said above if to stop feeling of suicidal thoughts if you are worried you are going to follow through. A smaller dose of ashwhaganda, 600mg at night, cycled on for 2 weeks, stop for 2 weeks and restarted is good at being antidepressant and anti anxiety without causing emotinoal numbness. you experience emotional numbness you also wont be able to feel happiness.

The best thing for this would be a drug called propranolol for anxiety, it is very effective in some forms of anxiety and panic disorders. Another antidepressant called amitryptaline and some SSRIs can also achieve this without causing complete anhedonia so you can still experience happinses.

Therapy will help the most in long term, but taking medication while that starts to have an effet is usefull

this is based off my experiences only. not medical advice. Make sure you talk to a doctor ASAP

primary anxiety disorders are very responsive to medical treatment, I would reccomend getting to see a psychatrist ASAP so it has less effect on your life and a lower chance of causing permant issues

Ashwhaganda 600mg morning, 600mg night is what gives the fastest effects and is usually safe. Less side effects compared to traditional antidepressants. can induce anhedonia (emotional numbness) in about a month of use at most, and has antidepressant effects and emotional blunting after a few days.

For anti anxiety I would reccomened a medication called sandomigran at 2mg daily and 2mg nightly, more side effects than ashwhaganda but more effective for situtation anxiety without depression. Do not combine with ashwhaganda.

Unfortuantly, this is alot more complex. I would reccomend the ashwhaganda protocoll I said above if to stop feeling of suicidal thoughts if you are worried you are going to follow through. A smaller dose of ashwhaganda, 600mg at night, cycled on for 2 weeks, stop for 2 weeks and restarted is good at being antidepressant and anti anxiety without causing emotinoal numbness. you experience emotional numbness you also wont be able to feel happiness.

The best thing for this would be a drug called propranolol for anxiety, it is very effective in some forms of anxiety and panic disorders. Another antidepressant called amitryptaline and some SSRIs can also achieve this without causing complete anhedonia so you can still experience happinses.

Therapy will help the most in long term, but taking medication while that starts to have an effet is usefull

this is based off my experiences only. not medical advice. Make sure you talk to a doctor ASAP
so 600 mg at morning and 600 mg at night has the most effects without real sides?

its possible to to do anything with drugs lol but you can do that shit easily without it

so 600 mg at morning and 600 mg at night has the most effects without real sides?
there are side effects, but less than other things. You will almost certainly experience anhedonia. This will decrease your anxiety and depression quite alot, but you will not be able to feel other emotions such as happiness. I preffered it to feeling suicidal all the time tho when I took it. My reccomendation is to take it only for a short time, until you can find a doctor.

there are side effects, but less than other things. You will almost certainly experience anhedonia. This will decrease your anxiety and depression quite alot, but you will not be able to feel other emotions such as happiness. I preffered it to feeling suicidal all the time tho when I took it. My reccomendation is to take it only for a short time, until you can find a doctor.
i took 600 mg now i cant sleep and have school in 28 hours i will take it until i dont have ashwagandha anymore

i took 600 mg now i cant sleep and have school in 28 hours i will take it until i dont have ashwagandha anymore
what do you mean you cant sleep? The ashwhaganda made it so you cant sleep?

what do you mean you cant sleep? The ashwhaganda made it so you cant sleep?
no i just cant sleep i dont exactly know why i think its because im eating 1000 calories a day with cardarine hgh and go to the gym i think im fucking my body

ashwagandha is curry cope

phenibut/alcohol/weed are much more effective. the more effective a drug is the more side effects it will have. ashwagandha has almost no side effects, because it doesn't do anything.

no i just cant sleep i dont exactly know why i think its because im eating 1000 calories a day with cardarine hgh and go to the gym i think im fucking my body
why are you taking cardinine? that has a huge cancer risk

phenibut/alcohol/weed are much more effective. the more effective a drug is the more side effects it will have. ashwagandha has almost no side effects, because it doesn't do anything.
i cant take any of these while on steroids and i dont take retard alcohol and weed at 15

JFL at recoomended phenibut and alcohol. if you use alcohol you will end up addicted and homeless like any other alchol addict. self medication with alchohol is the first step at this. @MTMM dont follow this advice, its completely retarded.

Also phenibut you will build tolerance RAPIDLY, so not feasible for long term use.

Weed is more reasonable, but you need to have enough willpower to stop yourself from using it all the time.

and ashwhaganda does have effects, proven not only by scientifc research but also 1st hand experiences by me and others hwo have used it

• +1
false information its not true look into the studies or look it up on youtube

if you have looked into more, then its ok, just wanted to make sure you had looked into that, i had never heard of cardinine before so i just did a quick search. You probably know more about me on that.

• +1
if you have looked into more, then its ok, just wanted to make sure you had looked into that, i had never heard of cardinine before so i just did a quick search. You probably know more about me on that.
is there anything i can take that makes me learn?I have pretty bad grades right now because i sit at my pc 16 hours a day,do u know what i could help me with that?

is there anything i can take that makes me learn?I have pretty bad grades right now because i sit at my pc 16 hours a day,do u know what i could help me with that?
your body is going through a lot right now, with the HGH and other stuff. I would hold off from adding stronger compounds. It also helps to go into more detail about this, would you say its more of a motivation issue, or focus issue. Like do you try do the work but cant because its too hard, or do u get distracted, or do u have to try rly hard to convince urself to try it in the first place

your body is going through a lot right now, with the HGH and other stuff. I would hold off from adding stronger compounds. It also helps to go into more detail about this, would you say its more of a motivation issue, or focus issue. Like do you try do the work but cant because its too hard, or do u get distracted, or do u have to try rly hard to convince urself to try it in the first place
its just motivation i skip school like every day,havent gone there for a few weeks,i know that i have to learn but im just to bored to start

its just motivation i skip school like every day,havent gone there for a few weeks,i know that i have to learn but im just to bored to start
I think you have depression + avoidance. Get an appointment with a psychatrist ASAP. Its imporant you are as NT as possible at your age.

ur a nigger it never started
guess what, israel adesanya is a nigger, im not

nice try buddy im encouraging u to end it all

ur mom doesnt apprecite u

• JFL
Reactions: ClearEmOut
maybe meditation can help

• JFL
JFL at recoomended phenibut and alcohol. if you use alcohol you will end up addicted and homeless like any other alchol addict. self medication with alchohol is the first step at this. @MTMM dont follow this advice, its completely retarded.

Also phenibut you will build tolerance RAPIDLY, so not feasible for long term use.

Weed is more reasonable, but you need to have enough willpower to stop yourself from using it all the time.

and ashwhaganda does have effects, proven not only by scientifc research but also 1st hand experiences by me and others hwo have used it
The question was "is it possible to turn off emotions with drugs?". I'm not saying you should use emotion numbing drugs every day, but it is possible to turn off your emotions for one day if you're going out to a club, on a date or to a job interview.

Ashwagandha won't help much and I don't think it's a good idea to use ashwagandha long-term.

phenibut

not having emotions isnt cool and it isnt normal
youre supposed to be sad when youre sad
youre supposed to be happy when youre happy
and so on
doing drugs to get emotions gone will end up in addiction
and when you're addicted, you fucked yourself over

whenever i got drunk because of sadness it did nothing but make it worse
it could be different for everybody tho
i feel like it just boosts whatever emotion you are having already so i wouldnt recommend it if youre sad over some shit

A lot of antipsychotics and anxiolytics at high doses lower inhibition tremendously (which is what you described as a goal to numb these emotions; embarrassment, fear, etc.)
A friend of mine tried to commit suicide by oding on clonazepam (prescription anxiolytic), and her inhibition dropped to the floor while she was on it.
he took 15 tablets at 55kg.
4-5 could probably do this, you’ll be insanely sleepy though, probably knocked out.
I’ve taken ashwagandha for cortisol and it doesn’t do the trick, (it’s really good for cortisol and test otherwise though.) it just gives you anhedonia and not exactly low inhibition which is what you’re describing.
if you just want happiness then any recreational drugs especially psychedelics will do the trick.
oh the same note psilocybin (a common psychedelic compound) injected at low doses actually decreases the size of the amygdala gradually lowering inhibition. You could get the same effect by any pathway though.
and a really good one that will do both perfect for this is ketamine injected at around 35-75mg. Some say it even has properties of a nootropic.
ketamine can actually be prescribed by a psychiatrist under supervision. But I’d recommend getting it outside because you wouldn’t get what you’re currently looking for.
sperged out while sleep deprived won’t bother on formatting good luck.

• +1
A lot of antipsychotics and anxiolytics at high doses lower inhibition tremendously (which is what you described as a goal to numb these emotions; embarrassment, fear, etc.)
A friend of mine tried to commit suicide by oding on clonazepam (prescription anxiolytic), and her inhibition dropped to the floor while she was on it.
he took 15 tablets at 55kg.
4-5 could probably do this, you’ll be insanely sleepy though, probably knocked out.
I’ve taken ashwagandha for cortisol and it doesn’t do the trick, (it’s really good for cortisol and test otherwise though.) it just gives you anhedonia and not exactly low inhibition which is what you’re describing.
if you just want happiness then any recreational drugs especially psychedelics will do the trick.
oh the same note psilocybin (a common psychedelic compound) injected at low doses actually decreases the size of the amygdala gradually lowering inhibition. You could get the same effect by any pathway though.
and a really good one that will do both perfect for this is ketamine injected at around 35-75mg. Some say it even has properties of a nootropic.
ketamine can actually be prescribed by a psychiatrist under supervision. But I’d recommend getting it outside because you wouldn’t get what you’re currently looking for.
sperged out while sleep deprived won’t bother on formatting good luck.
aint taking that shit how good is psilocybin?my friend told me he took it and was low inhib for like 2 weeks

• Hmm...
Reactions: schizo echochamber
whenever i got drunk because of sadness it did nothing but make it worse
it could be different for everybody tho
i feel like it just boosts whatever emotion you are having already so i wouldnt recommend it if youre sad over some shit
Yes i experience the same with alcohol. I think it's because your inhibitions are decreased. Negative thoughts used to be subconscious but they become conscious when you lower your inhibitions.

• +1
Reactions: ClearEmOut
aint taking that shit how good is psilocybin?my friend told me he took it and was low inhib for like 2 weeks
Psilocybin is probably the best in terms of shutting off inhibition, took me a fucking while to write that shit give rep nigga.

• +1
How long does it last
Depends, high lasts for a couple hours and low inhib (depends if the trip made you get a whole other point of view) low inhib effect could last a week to 2 months. Actual physical effect will take longer but the lowered inhibition will remain due to amygdala reduction.

• +1
Just do exposure therapy like I did, I traumatized myself and now I'm emotionally numb dead srs

i take 300mg of ashwagandha and it works for me but u might need more