is it prenatal t that causes the paleolithic skull like barrett?

high prenatal estrogen is what causes cheekbone growth and good looking zygos, jordan barrett has a longer index finger than ring which indicates low prenatal T

and women have bigger cheekbones on average

lesnar's cheekbones are the size of barrett's entire skull
What?

high prenatal estrogen is what causes cheekbone growth and good looking zygos, jordan barrett has a longer index finger than ring which indicates low prenatal T

and women have bigger cheekbones on average
Barrett doesn’t have large protruding malars on his cheekbones like women, his are androgenoc sharp ones that tilt higher than his eyes. That is extremely masculine

Because of agriculture which introduced a more stable way of life with a diet and nurture consisting of grains, lifestyle and activity levels reduced, less challenging environment etc pressured their biology despite sexual selection and since then it has just been downhill and gracile bones seems to be dominant so the more time flies the more cuck and frailish the people seem to become
Are these people coping with lesnars skull being better for fighting despite tiny cheekbones or you agree with them?

Are these people coping with lesnars skull being better for fighting despite tiny cheekbones or you agree with them?
I dont know bro I am not a biomechincal physical morphology martial arts kinesthetic physicist and am unable to tell you whether big zygos is better for fighting or not, on one side they are better at absorbing impacts but on the other side they are easier to hit due to the size. I can't tell you due to my lack of knowledge when it comes to mechanics and martial arts. Looking past the zygos, Lesnar and the others have more robust skulls than Barretts though, he just has more angularity and definition

I dont know bro I am not a biomechincal physical morphology martial arts kinesthetic physicist and am unable to tell you whether big zygos is better for fighting or not, on one side they are better at absorbing impacts but on the other side they are easier to hit due to the size. I can't tell you due to my lack of knowledge when it comes to mechanics and martial arts. Looking past the zygos, Lesnar and the others have more robust skulls than Barretts though, he just has more angularity and definition
Barrett is a faggot, he is nowhere close to a caveman. Real cavemen are people like these

View attachment 2361859View attachment 2361856View attachment 2361858View attachment 2361857

This twink wouldn't survive a day in a harsh primitive environment

View attachment 2361860
Lol Barrett’s skull looks way more robust than all of these men. Anyway I came back here to explain how you’re wrong, zygos matter a lot for fighting success as do the jaw yes but good large zygos are needed to protect the eyes from getting hit in combat. That is why it is very important to have good cheekbones as the eyes are the most vulnerable part so getting hit there would spell disaster.
3B7CA156 5DBD 4B64 9173 0A81627217E6
This is of course the reason why cheekbones separate beautiful people from ordinary people because of how important they are.