• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I balded early and its all cb of my moms dad being completely bald. shits sucky. so I wonder if "when people say I look 40" if it was all that unusual

My grandfather is still NW2 at 82, and you're balding in your 20s. JFL at your hair genetics.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
I would recommend you to start using Minox ASAP if your balding it's not that severe.

I would recommend you to start using Minox ASAP if your balding it's not that severe.
already been using fin and minox a lot. gonna get topical fin.

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
U need oral minoxidil.

Grandpa on mother's side is NW6-7, he started balding aggressively at 20. My father and grandpa on his side are both NW0-1. I started balding at the temples when I was 18, but it didn't progress until age 24 (NW2), after which the recession started being more noticeable to me. So it's not only determined by your mother's side. I managed to get back to about NW1 with a hair transplant and 6 months on finasteride.

My grandfather is still NW2 at 82, and you're balding in your 20s. JFL at your hair genetics.
yet all of his hair thninning over whole head

Grandpa on mother's side is NW6-7, he started balding aggressively at 20. My father and grandpa on his side are both NW0-1. I started balding at the temples when I was 18, but it didn't progress until age 24 (NW2), after which the recession started being more noticeable to me. So it's not only determined by your mother's side. I managed to get back to about NW1 with a hair transplant and 6 months on finasteride.
what if you didnt do anything and you got insanely bald without even knowing. sometimes losing hair is liek a threshold of test that breaks. and sensitivity.

Obviously. It is impossible to maintain hair density at that age.
i just baited you because most users would come up with a rebuttal about how their grandfather ha 500 hairs per cm2

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and zerotohero