Is it realistically possible and safe to drop 3kgs/6.14 lbs in one month?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
I'm still around 23% so i want to cut down 9 kilos for optimal bodyfat level. So is it possible to cut 3 kgs in one month so that in three months i can get down to 10%??? Please help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and animo123
you can lose 30kg in a month

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 11536, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
You'd have to be in a pretty serious calorie deficit to lose 3kg of fat.

You can lose 3 kg but it'll be part water weight.

23 -> 10 BF takes long.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1751
you can lose 3 kgs in a week.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Curlbrahhh, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 9670
6lbs in one month is doable. a safe amount to lose per month is 4-8lbs

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 1751
You'd have to be in a pretty serious calorie deficit to lose 3kg of fat.

You can lose 3 kg but it'll be part water weight.

23 -> 10 BF takes long.
Mmm it looks forever

i dont know but I wanna lose 60 pounds in like 3 months im willing to kill myself in the process

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I'm still around 23% so i want to cut down 9 kilos for optimal bodyfat level. So is it possible to cut 3 kgs in one month so that in three months i can get down to 10%??? Please help
look up cole robinson on youtube
will change your life fatty

• Love it
It comes up to 750-800 calorie deficit every day during a month. It will be hard probably, but far from imposible

• +1
Reactions: Casual0102 and Deleted member 1751
of course it's. i did it while saving my muscle mass.
the point is high protein + low fat&carbs.
try not to lower your weight if you do workout.
if you don't workout, start it immediately.
weight lifting without lowering weights + high protein&low carb+low fat ==> losing up to 6kg of fat.

PS : depends on your metabolism and genetics too.

• Love it
It comes up to 750-800 calorie deficit every day during a month. It will be hard probably, but far from imposible
of course it's. i did it while saving my muscle mass.
the point is high protein + low fat&carbs.
try not to lower your weight if you do workout.
if you don't workout, start it immediately.
weight lifting without lowering weights + high protein&low carb+low fat ==> losing up to 6kg of fat.

PS : depends on your metabolism and genetics too.
Thanks ☺️👍

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and randomvanish
It's simple math.
1kg of fat is 9000cals. 3kg of fat is 27000cals. That means you'd have to have a daily deficit of at least 900cals a day, to lose that much fat. At that kind of deficit, you won't be losing fat alone, so no, you won't be able to, unless you go on water fast. Realistically you should also look at things conservatively too and account for the worst case situation, so again, no you won't be able to, even if the deficit was -1k.

• Love it
It's simple math.
1kg of fat is 9000cals. 3kg of fat is 27000cals. That means you'd have to have a daily deficit of at least 900cals a day, to lose that much fat. At that kind of deficit, you won't be losing fat alone, so no, you won't be able to, unless you go on water fast. Realistically you should also look at things conservatively too and account for the worst case situation, so again, no you won't be able to, even if the deficit was -1k.
1kg of fat is like 7700 calories

and OP you can lose up to 5kg of fat safely per month

• Woah
Takes too fucking long to lose weight

Contrary to what I read online I seem to lose weight far quicker when I'm exercising, I read here that exercise is cope and that its all calories in vs out but even when i starvationmaxx I don't lose as much fat as when I exercise with a normal caloric deficit

Oh, and yeah you can lose 3kg a month

Last edited:
  • +1
Takes too fucking long to lose weight

Contrary to what I read online I seem to lose weight far quicker when I'm exercising
I go to gym daily

It's simple math.
I see
1kg of fat is like 7700 calories

and OP you can lose up to 5kg of fat safely per month
Really?

Why are you even asking this. You know that 3kg a month is nothing special

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 1751
If you can't lose 3kg in a month, you're pathetically weak willed

• Woah
yes you can but you will binge after it and gain it all back in 1 week. not worth it jfl