Is It Really About Looks?

Emzo3169

Emzo3169

Iron
Joined
Jun 23, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
8
So hello everybody I know this website is filled with depressed guys trying to improve they’re looks for love however I’m 14 and I’m gonna be brutally honest I’m 96kg but I’m 178cm now I know a lot of people are gonna say “it’s because of height” but guys girls also rejected me for more attractive short guys however now to my point. How are girls attracted to me? I’m ugly but maybe somewhat tall but I don’t get it it’s been a question I’ve been asking myself for a year is it because of my personality? Or what I don’t understand it I’m very ugly I mean you can tell if I’m close to a 100kg that I don’t have good looks but still girls are somehow attracted to me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
So hello everybody I know this website is filled with depressed guys trying to improve they’re looks for love however I’m 14 and I’m gonna be brutally honest I’m 96kg but I’m 178cm now I know a lot of people are gonna say “it’s because of height” but guys girls also rejected me for more attractive short guys however now to my point. How are girls attracted to me? I’m ugly but maybe somewhat tall but I don’t get it it’s been a question I’ve been asking myself for a year is it because of my personality? Or what I don’t understand it I’m very ugly I mean you can tell if I’m close to a 100kg that I don’t have good looks but still girls are somehow attracted to me
You need everything as a whole. Consider low inhib as most
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtide654
So hello everybody I know this website is filled with depressed guys trying to improve they’re looks for love however I’m 14 and I’m gonna be brutally honest I’m 96kg but I’m 178cm now I know a lot of people are gonna say “it’s because of height” but guys girls also rejected me for more attractive short guys however now to my point. How are girls attracted to me? I’m ugly but maybe somewhat tall but I don’t get it it’s been a question I’ve been asking myself for a year is it because of my personality? Or what I don’t understand it I’m very ugly I mean you can tell if I’m close to a 100kg that I don’t have good looks but still girls are somehow attracted to me
just have a good outfit, be confident, be magnetic
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant

Similar threads

damonlite22
Replies
4
Views
52
Dēmētrios
Dēmētrios
Zaylo
Replies
4
Views
51
Zaylo
Zaylo
Simikz
Replies
35
Views
197
foxhead131
foxhead131
dxan_r2
Replies
11
Views
122
dxan_r2
dxan_r2
zawgyilay
Replies
11
Views
117
R1b_eugenicist
R1b_eugenicist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top