Is it really all about philtrum to chin ratio? Is this the most important thing?

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
In pics where my philtrum is 1.8-1.9 I get bad feedback

Then I test pics where my philtrum is like 2.1+ and girls completely change and I get way more women

Calculating facial ratios is literally the most autistic thing you can do
Just be good looking brah ( harmony+colouring+low body fat is enough to do that )

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, buflek, potentialzaddy and 3 others
I have a garbage chin-philtrum ratio and when I was young and not ugly people were saying I could be a model or an actor (leanness + hair halo).

philtrum is a retarded incel thing
080414_r17095_p646.jpg
MV5BMTUxNzY3NzYwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzQ3Mzc4MTI@._V1_.jpg

eyes and jaw matter most the only time philtrum needs reduce is if its way out of the range of average and you look like an NFT

I have a garbage chin-philtrum ratio and when I was young and not ugly people were saying I could be a model or an actor (leanness + hair halo).
Are you sure you had a bad ratio? Did you measure it properly? a long nose makes ur philtrum shorter and you count the nose too

Also anything bellow 1.8-1.9 is bad. Anything above you can pass for good lookin

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
all features are important for ascension. if you have 1 flaw, then it's already over.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Are you sure you had a bad ratio? Did you measure it properly? a long nose makes ur philtrum shorter and you count the nose too

Also anything bellow 1.8-1.9 is bad. Anything above you can pass for good lookin
Mine is 1.5 (calculated by someone else), done it quickly to check and got 1.7.

Calculating facial ratios is literally the most autistic thing you can do
Just be good looking brah ( harmony+colouring+low body fat is enough to do that )
ratios indicate harmony, 0.46 es rato is brtter than 0.5

my ratio is close to 3 and it still doesn't look out of place.

but it also looks shorter from the front because my chin tilts upwards, but still past 2.