Is it really possible to surpass your genetic limit with only a heightmaxxing stack?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
HGH, MK677, CJC-1295, etc are commonly used here by people to achieve their genetic height potential, but is it possible to surpass that genetic limit with any heightmaxxing stack or are they always limited to how much your cells can divide for height growth genetically?

Sure, an AI can help keep your growth plates open for longer, but isn't it still limited by your genetic limit?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Buy my course

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, helpmeascend, kebab and 3 others
Not scam.
Heightmaxxing course for only 59 dollars a month
Blud wtf do you have in that 60 dollar adonis university subscription that isn't found in this forum which is worth that much?

• +1
Blud wtf do you have in that 60 dollar adonis university subscription that isn't found in this forum which is worth that much?
No I steal all info from here and sell it for 60 a month
But you dont have to do your own research

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_me and Shkreliii
No I steal all info from here and sell it for 60 a month
But you dont have to do your own research
Do you actually have some obscure information you found digging here or is it just "take hgh bro don't forget to include an AI bro :chad:"?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Shkreliii
you can grow past

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, TechnoBoss and JCaesar
Minimally

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and JCaesar
How tho, just keeping plates open for longer?
Them being open doesn‘t garuentee growth. Anything that isn‘t injecting will barely help the situation

• Hmm...
  • +1
Them being open doesn‘t garuentee growth. Anything that isn‘t injecting will barely help the situation
So assuming you're still growing (or having a growth spurt), would only taking an AI without MK677 or HGH not make you grow taller than you would without an AI?

• +1
HGH, MK677, CJC-1295, etc are commonly used here by people to achieve their genetic height potential, but is it possible to surpass that genetic limit with any heightmaxxing stack or are they always limited to how much your cells can divide for height growth genetically?

Sure, an AI can help keep your growth plates open for longer, but isn't it still limited by your genetic limit?
I would say yes. First of all people look at height in a one dimensional way in which it is almost soley genetic, this is wrong. There is a mechanical aspect to it too that's why people that play sports in their youth or do a lot of activity are usually on the upper end of their families height trees. As for genetic limits, I don't believe too much in their being some limit you can never grow taller than SOLEY because of genetics. Me for example my mom is 5,1 my dad is 5,6 I am 5,11. My sister who is less then 2 years younger is 5,3. We both took HGH but we lived very different lifestyles, my sister started gaming at the age of 11 getting her first PC at 12 and ever since then being hooked on video games. Me I've played multiple sports for multiple years and I continue too. To answer your question Yes I do think your "height limit" can be surpassed through heightmaxxing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Shkreliii and JCaesar
I would say yes. First of all people look at height in a one dimensional way in which it is almost soley genetic, this is wrong. There is a mechanical aspect to it too that's why people that play sports in their youth or do a lot of activity are usually on the upper end of their families height trees. As for genetic limits, I don't believe too much in their being some limit you can never grow taller than SOLEY because of genetics. Me for example my mom is 5,1 my dad is 5,6 I am 5,11. My sister who is less then 2 years younger is 5,3. We both took HGH but we lived very different lifestyles, my sister started gaming at the age of 11 getting her first PC at 12 and ever since then being hooked on video games. Me I've played multiple sports for multiple years and I continue too. To answer your question Yes I do think your "height limit" can be surpassed through heightmaxxing.
Woah, thanks for the input. For you that took HGH did you surpass the height you were predicted to have? And are you still taking seeing improvements?

Also, do you think taking just an AI without HGH would have an effect in growing taller?

• +1
  • +1
cope midgets

• +1
well if the plates are open just an ai is enough to stop fusion and continue growing indefinitely
Thanks for the input. For how long would the growth persist? (Or would it kind of be "forever" if you nuked your estrogen?)
Also would constant low-dose AI have a similar effect (if you don't wanna mess with brain development or risk side effects)?

• +1
Thanks for the input. For how long would the growth persist? (Or would it kind of be "forever" if you nuked your estrogen?)
Also would constant low-dose AI have a similar effect (if you don't wanna mess with brain development or risk side effects)?
As long as the estrogen stays below 16pg/ml you will grow forever

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Shkreliii and JCaesar
Sorry for asking again but what would be the side effects of nuking your estrogen to that? Cause it's kinda crazy to me if you really grow forever why nobody would have done that to get to 2 meters+ and go play in sports or something, your body would close your growth plates in some way

• +1
Woah, thanks for the input. For you that took HGH did you surpass the height you were predicted to have? And are you still taking seeing improvements?

Also, do you think taking just an AI without HGH would have an effect in growing taller?
Yes I did. Doctors projected me to stop at 5,6. No I stopped taking HGH at 14. I took HGH without AI and I had results so yes AI also can fuck you up heavily.

• +1
Sorry for asking again but what would be the side effects of nuking your estrogen to that? Cause it's kinda crazy to me if you really grow forever why nobody would have done that to get to 2 meters+ and go play in sports or something, your body would close your growth plates in some way
If you keep it in the 10-14pg/ml range you should be alright. But estrogen is both neuroprotective and cardioprotective. It also is important for bones. Extreme estrogen deficiency can cause vertebral deformity while still growing.

Aromatase inhibitors are heavily controlled substances that are also faked alot of the time so its very hard to get it before boys growth plates close 15-17, and very few boys know about it at the time and have the desire strong enough to buy it and everything goes according to plan

Boys who are in sports are likely higher t due to health and higher social status which increases testosterone and consequently estrogen so they fuse quicker too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shkreliii, JCaesar and Napoleon1800
Yes I did. Doctors projected me to stop at 5,6. No I stopped taking HGH at 14. I took HGH without AI and I had results so yes AI also can fuck you up heavily.
Can you expand on "AI also can fuck you up heavily"? I was planning on using an AI only for heightmaxxing

• +1
If you keep it in the 10-14pg/ml range you should be alright. But estrogen is both neuroprotective and cardioprotective. It also is important for bones. Extreme estrogen deficiency can cause vertebral deformity while still growing.

Aromatase inhibitors are heavily controlled substances that are also faked alot of the time so its very hard to get it before boys growth plates close 15-17, and very few boys know about it at the time and have the desire strong enough to buy it and everything goes according to plan

Boys who are in sports are likely higher t due to health and higher social status which increases testosterone and consequently estrogen so they fuse quicker too
This sounds like life-changing stuff if you can just keep it open like that wtf. I thought it only made you have them open for a bit longer.
Do you recommend me doing it? I'm 15 and haven't grown in 2 years idk what happened but my plates are still open, probably gonna get another growth spurt soon. Just scared of possible side effects though.

• +1
leg lengthening is the best way to surpass your genetic limit. you are physically lengthening the bone therefore making you taller than what you are meant to be

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, future_mogger and Osie
Can you expand on "AI also can fuck you up heavily"? I was planning on using an AI only for heightmaxxing
Depending on the AI if you stop using it for a day or 2 it will close your plates. Also estrogen as gay as it sounds is needed for some things nuking it completely has a lot of physical and mental affects

• +1
  • Hmm...
my estrodial is 8pg/ml no AI. my growth plates progressed about 6 months bone age in 10 months time. wonder what my average estrogen levels are. just ordered letrozole gonna do 1mg 3-4 times a week.

• +1
This sounds like life-changing stuff if you can just keep it open like that wtf. I thought it only made you have them open for a bit longer.
Do you recommend me doing it? I'm 15 and haven't grown in 2 years idk what happened but my plates are still open, probably gonna get another growth spurt soon. Just scared of possible side effects though.
bro same i checked everything it turns out to be a hgh defiency go do a hgh stim and if its under 10-15 ng/ml then get 1.2 mg/sc of hgh genotropin thats what my doctor said he is the most famous in berlin and the most expensive so trust me
its 100% hgh defiency signs are : your face looks younger than your age, smaller hands, less sleep, low hunger (only if no gym) if you gym then hunger is normal but im 100% sure that its a hgh defiency i can bet my life on it so trust and get genotropin asap ofc if you can buy it a 6 months lasting hgh genotropin would cost u around 3000$ from trusted and 900$ from illegals thats it simply u need AI and HGH their isnt anything you can do and with take of hgh and ai a thing called genetic potential doesnt exist anymore and estrogen blocking would atleast give you as much time as you need but the side effects are a bit tough if you get the right amount of dosage from your doctor you wont have to worry about the side effects anymore and you would grow 3-4 inches above your genetic potential if you take hgh + ai until your palates fuse with AI your palates would stay open for miracilous amount of time so thats it their isnt anything else to do every other thing that is said by forum incels is cope (HGH+ AI) is the only thing that can save your life i studied in this for days and weeks im high iq user here TRUST