Is it really the masseter that gives jaw width and gonion?

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
For example, his gonion is very good but rounded, so is it caused by masseter hyperthrophy?

Attachments

• 90728C7C-BB3E-4532-956D-C1FC43F29F62.jpeg
    90728C7C-BB3E-4532-956D-C1FC43F29F62.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 220
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, IvanArgentina, nonserviam and 4 others
Yes. I used to have a habit where I chewed exclusively on one side, and the muscle tone was substantially larger on that side. My jaw and zygos were far more defined on that side. I’ve since started chewing falim on the other side to build up the muscle tone and my jaw is becoming more defined and my cheek is starting to hollow out on that side

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, Deleted member 5539, Acnno and 5 others
Yes. I used to have a habit where I chewed exclusively on one side, and the muscle tone was substantially larger on that side. My jaw and zygos were far more defined on that side. I’ve since started chewing falim on the other side to build up the muscle tone and my jaw is becoming more defined and my cheek is starting to hollow out on that side
So u have a better defined gonion?

Tbf i think opry has bruxism, if u check his smile, his teeth are like half of what they should be. Thats a sign of bruxism.

I wish bigonial width increased with masseters' hypertrophy. The reality is quite different though. My gonions are slightly below the mouth level (ideal right?) but masseters' insertions are fucked. No muscle mass goes to the lower parts near the gonions. All I get is overgrowth in upper parts which leads to even worse potato look than without chewing.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 3202 and hairyballscel
I wish bigonial width increased with masseters' hypertrophy. The reality is quite different though. My gonions are slightly below the mouth level (ideal right?) but masseters' insertions are fucked. No muscle mass goes to the lower parts near the gonions. All I get is overgrowth in upper parts which leads to even worse potato look than without chewing.
Mine is at the gonion level bro, i dont know if different people have different insertions

but doesn't it depend on the insertions?
maybe, no one has posted a single real life example of the effect of different insertions

Tbf i think opry has bruxism, if u check his smile, his teeth are like half of what they should be. Thats a sign of bruxism.
his jaw is shit, i doubt it tbh

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
maybe, no one has posted a single real life example of the effect of different insertions
True that. I feel like you cant really fix the potato jaw look after the puberty. You need heavy forces early on to remodel the gonions. Everything after that will lead to the ugly look.

True that. I feel like you cant really fix the potato jaw look after the puberty. You need heavy forces early on to remodel the gonions. Everything after that will lead to the ugly look.
are u sure you're not high BF%? And chewing doesn't stop working once ur out of puberty

are u sure you're not high BF%? And chewing doesn't stop working once ur out of puberty
I am (cutting), but I can still feel where all the muscle mass goes and people who dont see me often notice it too (my mother told me to straight up stop doing that, beucase I looked like a "potato")

Attachments

• 3F1C9F0C-58BC-4C39-A5BE-5662BCE10824.png
    3F1C9F0C-58BC-4C39-A5BE-5662BCE10824.png
    351.2 KB · Views: 188
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, toolateforme and didntreadlol
I am (cutting), but I can still feel where all the muscle mass goes and people who dont see me often notice it too (my mother told me to straight up stop doing that, beucase I looked like a "potato")
you might be bloated, if it really looks bad look into botox, that is last resort imo

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Imagine she had a better chin. Killer jaw instantly like the guy from dolce gabbana i posted

I would legit be more than happy to get a jaw like this.
I think that looks very unaesthetic and weird. As a male you need a protrusive square chin to go along with your jaw otherwise your lower third will look feminine

Imagine she had a better chin. Killer jaw instantly like the guy from dolce gabbana i posted
im gonna chewmax like that then get sliding genio for the chin tbh

I think that looks very unaesthetic and weird. As a male you need a protrusive square chin to go along with your jaw otherwise your lower third will look feminine
Thats what im telling, a little bit less than that and with a nice chin, it really is a killer jaw. Dont forget she looks bloated

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
So you saying that masseter insertions don't exactly matter?
That’s not what I’m saying, but everyone that says masseter insertions are extremely important can show a pic of someone with bad insertions, which makes me doubt it’s importance

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer
I always had the theory that clenching your jaw (so your masseters get more pronounced) is a nice way of seeing how they would look after your train them. Not sure if it is correct tho

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
That’s not what I’m saying, but everyone that says masseter insertions are extremely important can show a pic of someone with bad insertions, which makes me doubt it’s importance
Yeah my view is the same dude

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
I always had the theory that clenching your jaw (so your masseters get more pronounced) is a nice way of seeing how they would look after your train them. Not sure if it is correct tho
I doubt it

You might wanna look into my thread
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-braces-with-rubber-bands-ruined-my-lower-third.159079/

Did you receive orthodontic treatment or do you currently have any kind of malocclusion?

Im about to get treated for an edge to edge bite.
Underbite treatment (or in your case, edge to edge) wouldn‘t have this effect on main masseter contraction, I believe. It doesn‘t fix the mandible in a retruded position like overbite braces treatment did in my case

It's ramus flare