Is it really worth to do Hair transplant when u are NW 4

PARISIEN

PARISIEN

Kraken
IDK, its look sketchy when i see the results, i'm not criticizing the surgeon, but i'm like man its just over ?

and do i have to take finasteride and minox until i die ? cuz im lazy af tbh"

Are you familiar with Dr. Zarev? He is the best in the world with high norwood cases

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and NZb6Air
Are you familiar with Dr. Zarev? He is the best in the world with high norwood cases
Due to overwhelming demand for consultations and our fully booked schedule until 2027, we now offer only off-schedule consultations.

The off-schedule consultations are at the price of 900 euro. In case you want to book an off-schedule consultation, the price of the surgery will be 9 euro per graft.

jsut to go from NW7 to NW3, just get a hair system lil nigga, hair transplants are cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Saint Casanova
Due to overwhelming demand for consultations and our fully booked schedule until 2027, we now offer only off-schedule consultations.

The off-schedule consultations are at the price of 900 euro. In case you want to book an off-schedule consultation, the price of the surgery will be 9 euro per graft.

jsut to go from NW7 to NW3, just get a hair system lil nigga, hair transplants are cope
Why is money an issue for you now ? I thought desperate incels will find the funds any way necessary like you said before?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Why is money an issue for you now ? I thought desperate incels will find the funds any way necessary like you said before?
ye just pay 90k to have shitty hair are you dumb, when u can pay 5k to have perfect tiktok hair

i care about results not money

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Saint Casanova
ye just pay 90k to have shitty hair are you dumb, when u can pay 5k to have perfect tiktok hair

i care about results not money
What if you’re NW2 and want fill in your temples more ? What’s a good option for that ?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
What if you’re NW2 and want fill in your temples more ? What’s a good option for that ?
dr zarev is for nw4 to 7, nigga

nw2 without diffuse thinning , there's a lot of good surgeons + minox, that's all u need, it's not really an issue
i'm talking about diffuse thinning and/or nw4to7

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
That's why I want to go to him, he's not like other hair mills that have some 6 week trained retard operating on you and takes each of his patients at a time
That's what you get when you're in high demand, low supply
If you let yourself get to even NW3 in the first place its already over my nigga.
Second of all, if you've seen his results you know they are far more impressive than that turning practically bald men into men with full heads of hair

A hair system? My nigga THAT is the definition of cope and looks like fucking shit ALWAYS at the hairline

If you want to get botched just say so...

u could legit afford an appartment in some cities lol

• +1
dr zarev is for nw4 to 7, nigga

nw2 without diffuse thinning , there's a lot of good surgeons + minox, that's all u need, it's not really an issue
i'm talking about diffuse thinning and/or nw4to7
do i have to take minox until my death ? cuz im lazy ngl

• +1
That's why I want to go to him, he's not like other hair mills that have some 6 week trained retard operating on you and takes each of his patients at a time

That's what you get when you're in high demand, low supply

If you let yourself get to even NW3 in the first place its already over my nigga.
Second of all, if you've seen his results you know they are far more impressive than that turning practically bald men into men with full heads of hair

A hair system? My nigga THAT is the definition of cope and looks like fucking shit ALWAYS at the hairline

If you want to get botched just say so...
OVER FOR ME and im ok wiz that

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
you don't know what u're talking about and u're more likely to get limb lenghtening and lefort 3 than a zarev transplant

do i have to take minox until my death ? cuz im lazy ngl
yes but u have to be careful and test ur heart at different dosage, 5mg is definitely not sustainable for more than 5 years, u have to try from 0.25 to 2.5

yes but u have to be careful and test ur heart at different dosage, 5mg is definitely not sustainable for more than 5 years, u have to try from 0.25 to 2.5
im lazy man, just got fired from my wageslave and when they give you extra money the last month, i would have like 4K euro.
i was like lets go to turkey try, but fuk it its over for me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and User28823
you don't know what u're talking about and u're more likely to get limb lenghtening and lefort 3 than a zarev transplant
I don't care about getting a transplant later, I don't even want to get one until a few years from now so he's actually IDEAL in all cases for me since I don't have a high norwood. Plus it will be my final surgery post LL and other asymmetry fixes and the icing on the cake :love:

also show me hair systems with good hairlines

Is this for oral ?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back