• JFL
Reactions: Over and thecel
No

• +1
Reactions: thecel
no

• +1
Do you notice your hair on your bed and pillow?

• +1
Mature hairline/10

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 3163
bro we already told you

Yes, you are finished boyo.

• JFL
Its over hop on fin and minox asap youll need a hair transplant in a month :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Mentalcels me, out of all your questionable features and you decide to get dysmorphic about one of the few strong ones you have jfl

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Mentalcels me, out of all your questionable features and you decide to get dysmorphic about one of the few strong ones you have jfl
Tell me about some questionable features of me

Slightly convex nose cartilage from profile view, weakish chin, kinda shitty tear troughs/undereye area, colouring of features, high set browbone, facial bloat, what appears to be a hypertrophied mentalis muscle which gives a dicksucking kinda look ngl ngl, lack of prominent ogee curve, squintfrauding quite evident in some of the pics shown which in itself isnt a flaw but a fraud but nvm. Positive features, slight maxillary alveolar prognathism which helps fend off NL folds, and decent ramus height. Probs rate you a PSL 3.5-3.75 tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Slightly convex nose cartilage from profile view, weakish chin, kinda shitty tear troughs/undereye area, colouring of features, high set browbone, facial bloat, what appears to be a hypertrophied mentalis muscle which gives a dicksucking kinda look ngl ngl, lack of prominent ogee curve, squintfrauding quite evident in some of the pics shown which in itself isnt a flaw but a fraud but nvm. Positive features, slight maxillary alveolar prognathism which helps fend off NL folds, and decent ramus height. Probs rate you a PSL 3.5-3.75 tbh
I appreciate your effort, you could have also said it's over tbh

Sorry man im an aspie, so im totally blunt. Kinda harsh to say its over, but its not totally over man. You are better looking then plenty of cunts i see with LTR's here in australia so i wouldnt just throw in the towel but goddamnit if the balckpill isnt sui-inducing.

Sorry man im an aspie, so im totally blunt. Kinda harsh to say its over, but its not totally over man. You are better looking then plenty of cunts i see with LTR's here in australia so i wouldnt just throw in the towel but goddamnit if the balckpill isnt sui-inducing.
It is bro, it is.

• So Sad
Reactions: Dunkelheit
Maybe. Start taking pics of your hairline every three months and if it recedes start treatments

Chad-lite looks but styles himself like your typical Rickshaw driver in Bombay.

You need to just let this forum style you because you ain't gotta clue son. You could be special.

Reminds me of unassuming little Mogli from the Jungle Book.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Chad-lite looks but styles himself like your typical Rickshaw driver in Bombay.

You need to just let this forum style you because you ain't gotta clue son. You could be special.

Reminds me of unassuming little Mogli from the Jungle Book.
It is over bhai

You have severe BDD.

Looks like a mature hairline, it's common for your age. I don't think you're balding, but if you're really worried I'd recommend taking pictures of your hairline every week or so to see if it shows signs of recession.

Hair’s looking a bit long