Is it retarded to be so concerned by hand size?

UnseasonedChicken

UnseasonedChicken

Iron
I'm really obsessed with my hands, I can't stop noticing and thinking about them.

I am a tall guy and to me they look ridiculously tiny, as well as skinny and frail.

I can't imagine ever being perceived as masculine the way my hands are.

But at the same time I have BDD so maybe it's just a feature of that.

hand size is unironically extremely important so you're not retarded to be concerned by your bitch hands bro its over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, IQcels, mizrahi_hater and 1 other person
Small hands are a falio for sure. How big are your hands, i wanna know handspan

Measure the span its best to determine hand size. That doesnt sound small im also 6-3 seems my size and its average for the height imo

I'm really obsessed with my hands, I can't stop noticing and thinking about them.

I am a tall guy and to me they look ridiculously tiny, as well as skinny and frail.

What's your height in cm and wrist size ?
Hand size definitely matters and I don't know what you exactly mean by hands is it the biceps/triceps or the forearms/wrists
If it's the wrists then above 6.5 inch is good enough
And for the biceps hit the gym and inject 500mg test brah

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
What's your height in cm and wrist size ?
Hand size definitely matters and I don't know what you exactly mean by hands is it the biceps/triceps or the forearms/wrists
If it's the wrists then above 6.5 inch is good enough
And for the biceps hit the gym and inject 500mg test brah
bhai he mean hands - like the part below your wrists lol

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken and 5.5psl

wear gloves

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
7.8 inch from base to fingertip, 3.4 inch palm breadth. I don't know span. I am 6ft3
You are 6'3 you got a solid base for LL bro
LL will ascend you hard for sure
@forevermirin @RopeMaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 23218 and forevermirin
There's no way to tell how proportionally large or small his hands are. If I posted mine without context they would look normal size
people only judge hands relative to wrist/arm - so in that case you're probably fine

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Mine is as well. I never thought my hands were small and I hand mog most guys. They shouldnt be small if those numbers are correct
Thanks bro. I think the issue could be lack of vascularity, muscularity, ruggedness etc. I am working on that.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
You are 6'3 you got a solid base for LL bro
LL will ascend you hard for sure
@forevermirin @RopeMaxxed
TBH, not even lying, without LL it's ovER for him.
Legit.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken and 5.5psl

Hands? Oh boy, here we go...

I'm fascinated by hands and although my hand bones are long and thick, the hand itself has little muscles and fat, making it imposing but also slender at the same time... My hand is 21.5 cm long X 9.7 cm (8.46 x 3.8 inches) wide at the knuckles, ring size is 14.5. I used to have 22 cm/8.7 inches wrists at 106kg/235lb when Gymcelling for 4 years, but now my wrists are like 18.5cm/7.2 inches (I lost all my muscle mass as well as a good chunk of bodyfat, I was 23% bodyfat when I quit gym in 2015).

I'm also very amazed by hands and before cutemaxxing I wanted to have big, strong meaty hands like Cleve Dean, André The Giant and Denis Cyplenkov: I even discovered some methods that would help to achieve that, but I never really TESTED them because it's not my priority anymore...

But I'm still mirin' them: is there ANY way to not be fucking impressed about THIS?? (both were US ringsize +20)

Images   2023 03 19T122409721
Images   2023 03 19T122349278
Images   2023 03 19T122627742

Hgh will make them grow. See if you can get real hgh or consider mk677. Also train arm wrestling that will make them bigger and thicker but not longer.

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken
Hgh will make them grow. See if you can get real hgh or consider mk677. Also train arm wrestling that will make them bigger and thicker but not longer.
It can make them longer, same way those African/Asian women elongate their necks...

Images   2023 03 19T183521316
Images   2023 03 19T183544792

Bone can grow with the right amount of pressure... This fella got kicked by a horse on his face and look what the pressure from the lifelong swelling did to the bones:

Images   2023 03 19T183642068

Bigger and thicker is what I need, length is ok

It can make them longer, same way those African/Asian women elongate their necks...

View attachment 2117099View attachment 2117100
Bone can grow with the right amount of pressure... This fella got kicked by a horse on his face and look what the pressure from the lifelong swelling did to the bones:

View attachment 2117101
Yes but it's not simple. There isn't something you can do to apply constant stress to the hand bones. Those neck women train their necks constantly

Yes but it's not simple. There isn't something you can do to apply constant stress to the hand bones. Those neck women train their necks constantly
You shouldn't apply constant tension, following a daily routine is enough... Look at blacksmith/bricklayer/carpenter's hands and you will understand what I'm talking about.

Pianists are known to develop long, slender fingers too... But if they get into playing piano because their long hands help play better or if it is the piano practicing that gives them longer fingers? Then I don't know, but I think it could be a little bit of both.

Pianists are known to develop long, slender fingers too... But if they get into playing piano because their long hands help play better or if it is the piano practicing that gives them longer fingers? Then I don't know, but I think it could be a little bit of both.
Yeah it's interesting chicken egg scenario. I always thought manual labourers were suited to that work because of genetically robust bodies (including hands). But maybe doing that work can have a big impact even if genetics lack

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Yeah it's interesting chicken egg scenario. I always thought manual labourers were suited to that work because of genetically robust bodies (including hands). But maybe doing that work can have a big impact even if genetics lack
EXACTLY. Sorry my lack of precision with keywords but that's exactly what I meant...

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken