Is it retarded to take proviron at 15?

dragomaxxed

dragomaxxed

Iron
Looking at studies, a dose of 50mg of Proviron a day does not suppress Testosterone production or damage your liver, while decreasing estrogen and SHBG and increasing free testosterone levels.

The increased DHT will give you stronger secondary male sexual characteristics like deeper voice, bigger Adam’s apple and thicker hair.

Is it dumb to take this during puberty cuz it sounds too good to be true

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and emo
no probably looksmax for development

It can help but its really weak

• +1
Reactions: JD_25
It ruins SHGB

What would be a better alternative?
for masculinity, halotestin. It will actually give results but do your own research cause it can hurt your health. This is not medical advice.

• +1
for masculinity, halotestin. It will actually give results but do your own research cause it can hurt your health. This is not medical advice.
What about primo or masteron? Heard those are also good

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
What about primo or masteron? Heard those are also good
I dont know much about them, all I know 100% is they are weaker than halo

• +1
I dont know much about them, all I know 100% is they are weaker than halo
You’re fosho right but I feel like since that’s the case that also means it’s a lot more dangerous than primo or masteron, no idea tho cuz it’s not mentioned a lot on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
You’re fosho right but I feel like since that’s the case that also means it’s a lot more dangerous than primo or masteron, no idea tho cuz it’s not mentioned a lot on this forum
Yes, the stronger a drug is, the stronger the side effects usually. If you follow proper dosage protocols you can minimize the risk

Its really a gamble if you will get any worthwhile masculinity from these drugs in general, thats why I quit the roid path and am planning surgery

• +1
it actually high iq because it have no side effect except for you being horny 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker and JD_25
It can help but its really weak
Dimorphism isnt my biggest concern I mostly wanna use it since it lowers estrogen without destroying it like aromasin or letrozole though im scared itll fuck up my development

#Pussy

Dont do any steriods that affect T or E levels

Estrogen = close growth plates = short

Looking at studies, a dose of 50mg of Proviron a day does not suppress Testosterone production or damage your liver, while decreasing estrogen and SHBG and increasing free testosterone levels.

The increased DHT will give you stronger secondary male sexual characteristics like deeper voice, bigger Adam’s apple and thicker hair.

Is it dumb to take this during puberty cuz it sounds too good to be true
It’s alright but don’t expect any results without test base