Is it safe to do drugs after getting a rhinoplasty?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Title
Is it safe to snort substances up your nose after you have done a rhinoplasty ?
This one fear keeps me away from getting a rhino tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: czwarty, bradpittshairline, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
yeah but inject them

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
even smoking can cause problems i guess, don’t get rhino

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Injecting is far worse than smoking or snorting
It's addictive af
i know, but don’t be high inhib
How can smoking cause any problem after rhino ?
It’s more of a bro science thing, if you think about it smoke will go up there into your scar and will make them produce more shit liquids and cause more harm than benefit, if that makes sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FML0908, 5.5psl and Whitepill_Saint
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl
Rhino is foid cope for having a recessed jaw making your nose appear bad

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Manletmachine, Mezo103 and 2 others
Rhino is foid cope for having a recessed jaw making your nose appear bad
Yeh I'll revise my decison after getting a genioplasty + jaw fillers if I still need a rhino

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker

Last edited:
  • +1
like what drugs and how often? i've snorted a bunch of drugs after getting rhino, not immediately after
Coke, ketamine and yeh that's pretty much it but I'll like to do it quite often so is it safe to do them after a rhinoplasty ?
Rest drugs are injestable or smoked , will never inject anything besides testosterone tho.

You probably don’t need rhino and wont look better in any way

Coke, ketamine and yeh that's pretty much it but I'll like to do it quite often so is it safe to do them after a rhinoplasty ?
Rest drugs are injestable or smoked , will never inject anything besides testosterone tho.
coke restricts blood flow to your nose (that's how addicts end up with holes in their septums) so you shouldn't do it at all while the nose is healing. and it takes a long while for anything to fully heal. after that once in while should be fine if your not overdoing it, but i don't know about quite often or like long binges. no clue about ketamine (although i want to. we should hang out.). this is obviously not medical advice lmao

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and bradpittshairline
Coke can make your nasal bridge collapse

• +1
My brother stop doing coke please.
This shit ain’t getting you nowhere in life and it’s really a life destructive drug. Get help if you’re addicted, i now how hard withdrawals are as i’m a nicotine addict.

i know, but don’t be high inhib

It’s more of a bro science thing, if you think about it smoke will go up there into your scar and will make them produce more shit liquids and cause more harm than benefit, if that makes sense
It’s not really bro science. You have to stop smoking 2 weeks prior to surgery and 2 weeks after so you’re body can recover without any hidrance.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
This shit ain’t getting you nowhere in life and it’s really a life destructive drug. Get help if you’re addicted, i now how hard withdrawals are as i’m a nicotine addict.
If you can't get happines normally have to replace it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, PseudoMaxxer and FML0908
If you can't get happines normally have to replace it
I know man i’m high as we speak, i’m becoming a pot smoker. They really help you escape your sad reality and your shitty life. But hard drugs like cocaine are on another level and they will certainly ruin your life for good.

I know man i’m high as we speak, i’m becoming a pot smoker. They really help you escape your sad reality and your shitty life. But hard drugs like cocaine are on another level and they will certainly ruin your life for good.
They can't ruin your life if you never had one in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, PseudoMaxxer and FML0908
They can't ruin your life if you never had one in the first place
I know how hard it is to be living as a subhuman. But there are other aspects to life other than looks and women, like studying, getting a grade, working and making money, your hobbies…
Drugs will ruin these other aspects in life and you’ll finish up homeless.

bruh, ever experienced total depression?

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
Try and find out nigger

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Yes, i literally smoke all day long to escape reality.
Lmao smoking does nothing.
Just a little headbuzz isn't an escape from reality
I smoke 15 -20 cigarettes ed and would prefer coke over cigs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, TsarTsar444 and FML0908
Lmao smoking does nothing.
Just a little headbuzz isn't an escape from reality
I smoke 15 -20 cigarettes ed and would prefer coke over cigs
I smoke hash bruv

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
this guy is still in high school mentality he thinks he's cool cuz he does drugs lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
indeed

smoke weed everyday

drugs dont heal shit
they do

antidepressantz help you stay afloat while you work on healing

weed healz and alzo iz one of the bezt pre work outzz

alzo same az some psychedeliczz..

• +1
they do

antidepressantz help you stay afloat while you work on healing

weed healz and alzo iz one of the bezt pre work outzz

alzo same az some psychedeliczz..
like i said, they dont heal

ive done psychedelics and they should be used in conjunction with mental improvement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
On a related note, important PSA: You need to tell your anesthesiologist that you’re a drug user so he can adjust your dosage otherwise you might OD on the anesthesia and die.