Is it safe to inject this shit?

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
I ''live'' in a third world shithole failed state where no one sells or knows about bacteriostatic water and I need to reconstitute hgh so I read online that the water used to clean contact lenses is the exact same thing but what I bought doesn't seem safe to inject, it has some weird bubbles when shaking it. Bacteriostatic water is supposed to only contain sterile water and benzyl alcohol but this crap has a lot of other stuff.

20220912 101845

20220912 101809

This is sterile water would it also work for hgh, hexarelin and igf1-lr3?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PapaGremlin and Tallooksmaxxer
Go to pharmacy you can find it there probably.

No stay Natty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and AlexBrown84
Roiding is dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Don’t do steroids are you stupid?

Stay natural

• JFL
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
Already found what I was looking for, the sterile water I posted works but only up to 5 days when reconstituting stuff so I need to get that, in regards to the water I posted pictures of I don't know whether it works or not but it doesn't look safe specially with all those bubbles, lol u r not supposed to have bubbles in ur injectables.

Just use mk677 I guess.

This does indeed have a lot of extra shit, n if u were unsure to begin with, then why the fuck would you buy this entire fuckall bottle of this particular manufacturer whn u could've bought ebac viles?

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 16133
dont listen to these bluepilled faggots my aunt stole my bac water so i use normal water it isnt sterile after a while so u gotta go thru faster and be careful but itworks or u can just make ur own bac water at home

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Splinter901
I ''live'' in a third world shithole failed state where no one sells or knows about bacteriostatic water and I need to reconstitute hgh so I read online that the water used to clean contact lenses is the exact same thing but what I bought doesn't seem safe to inject, it has some weird bubbles when shaking it. Bacteriostatic water is supposed to only contain sterile water and benzyl alcohol but this crap has a lot of other stuff.

View attachment 1865269

View attachment 1865272

WTF I JUST READ U WANNA USE CONTACT SOLUTION WHAT THE HELL NO!!!! ITS FULL OF POTASIUM AND PHOSPHATES ARE NOT PHYSIOLOGICALLY NEUTRAL THEY ARE IONIC AND NOT COVALENT BONDS IT ALSO CONTAINS SALT IF IT SAYS SAFE FOR INJECTION ON THE LABEL DO IT BUT NOT IF IT'S JUST NORMAL CONTACT SOLUTION

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
This does indeed have a lot of extra shit, n if u were unsure to begin with, then why the fuck would you buy this entire fuckall bottle of this particular manufacturer whn u could've bought ebac viles?

I just trusted what I read online and bought the first shit liquid used to clean contact lenses that I found

dont listen to these bluepilled faggots my aunt stole my bac water so i use normal water it isnt sterile after a while so u gotta go thru faster and be careful but itworks or u can just make ur own bac water at home

info appreciated but still I will use the sterile wate from the listing I posted in the op since it's actually made to be injected inside the body

does tap water work?

WTF I JUST READ U WANNA USE CONTACT SOLUTION WHAT THE HELL NO!!!! ITS FULL OF POTASIUM AND PHOSPHATES ARE NOT PHYSIOLOGICALLY NEUTRAL THEY ARE IONIC AND NOT COVALENT BONDS IT ALSO CONTAINS SALT IF IT SAYS SAFE FOR INJECTION ON THE LABEL DO IT BUT NOT IF IT'S JUST NORMAL CONTACT SOLUTION

Don't worry i won't use it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I just trusted what I read online and bought the first shit liquid used to clean contact lenses that I found
Understandable. First time is a mistake.
Buy smaller viles to try out next time

View attachment 1865269

View attachment 1865272

No, you need bacteriostatic or “water for injection”.

You can’t use saline or contact lens disinfectant.

• +1
  • +1
its not clean enough for injection

• +1