Is it safe to lean down and debloat at 15

DripZ

DripZ

Iron
I want to lean down because my face is pretty puffy unlike my brother who has hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Doesn'tNeedSurgery and spectacularpixlr
idk bro at 15 you are still hard core developing, id rather research techniques and nutrition on how to improve bone growth, definetly take a long term strat here and maybe not bulk to a teddy bear level but keep it normal bf%, definetly dont starve yourself so young, i made the same mistake at 13

• +1
Reactions: DripZ and justbentbro
I want to lean down because my face is pretty puffy unlike my brother who has hollow cheeks
not sure what my bodyfat is but i can see my abs a little when i flex and i have skinny arms
Don't cut at 15 ffs. Small amount of ab defenition means you don't need to lose weight. Focus on nutrients and exercise right now. Calories should be secondary assuming you're in a surplus. You're developing still. There is no "maingaining" or maintenance calories at your age.

• +1
Reactions: DripZ
Don't cut at 15 ffs. Small amount of ab defenition means you don't need to lose weight. Focus on nutrients and exercise right now. Calories should be secondary assuming you're in a surplus. You're developing still. There is no "maingaining" or maintenance calories at your age.
Forgot to mention that even if you're not overweight th puffy cheeks could just be inflammation. Probably from your diet. Fix what your eating and not necessarily how much.

• +1
Just intermittent fast bro

• +1