Is it time to start Fin/Minoxidil ?

Strafe

Strafe

Gold
01E5399E 869E 474A 9594 EDE05B8CF066

0DB1D3FD EFCD 46EF 984B A6E8034CD060

2FD247C5 9D5F 4692 B7C6 E697A47F7234

Couldn’t tell whether to put this in here or ratings, but I’m not looking for a rating so I guess it fits best here.

19 years old. Haircut is retarded because barbers are still closed for me. Hairline has been more or less stable for the last 2 years, but I have noticed some thinning. My puberty came pretty late, only really starting around 15/16. I’m also heavy gymmaxxing right now.

Have I begun norwooding? Should I wait to start Fin? I’ve always hated my hair and have a decent enough skull, so I’ve already

View attachment 468815
View attachment 468817
View attachment 468821

Couldn’t tell whether to put this in here or ratings, but I’m not looking for a rating so I guess it fits best here.

19 years old. Haircut is retarded because barbers are still closed for me. Hairline has been more or less stable for the last 2 years, but I have noticed some thinning. My puberty came pretty late, only really starting around 15/16. I’m also heavy gymmaxxing right now.

Have I begun norwooding? Should I wait to start Fin? I’ve always hated my hair and have a decent enough skull, so I’ve already
just shave it bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, mikeock and Strafe
definitely start rn
theres 2 waves of baldingess first at 20 second at 30 if u avoid both ur good for life

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Strafe
just shave it bro
I typically keep it cut short almost to skin, but the consensus here seems to be average/below average hair > bald so I thought I’d at least try to salvage it.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
golden rule is if you have to ask, you should already be on it.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Deleted member 4416
golden rule is if you have to ask, you should already be on it.
That’s fair. I’m just weighing the pros of salvaging my hairline with the cons of potential damage.

That’s fair. I’m just weighing the pros of salvaging my hairline with the cons of potential damage.
u could do RU

Ask a fucking hair Doctor. Fin and min cost a combined $100 a month. That's a huge bill for most people and not something to be taken off Internet advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Ask a fucking hair Doctor. Fin and min cost a combined $100 a month. That's a huge bill for most people and not something to be taken off Internet advice
I’m just gauging whether or not it’s something that I should look in to.

Look into it, I'd personally reduce cortisol and estrogen first and scalp massage 10 minutes a day

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and Strafe
No, just get hair system

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Good shit.

I appreciate the advice bro but I'll rope before I get a wig/weave
Why? Nobody would tell, fin is too risky

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
If you're going to take plunge you better do it now. Been on fin for 2 years with 0 side effects. The hair might get a little thicker and some hairs might grow back. The growing back is usually quite limited so start in time before you even have to consider a hair transplant which is expansive as fuck. Howover.. Make sure you know what you get and go for 1 mg a day or even less.

Don't fall into the "shave/beard"-cope.

View attachment 468815
View attachment 468817
View attachment 468821

Thinning at 19 already?
It was the first step I experienced at 30. At mid 30's entered NW1. Now since half a year on finasteride (low dose 0.25 gr) + minox. Back to NW0.5, and a bit thicker.

I hope I can keep hair. Iwith my face shape will look hideous bald.

If you're going to take plunge you better do it now. Been on fin for 2 years with 0 side effects. The hair might get a little thicker and some hairs might grow back. The growing back is usually quite limited so start in time before you even have to consider a hair transplant which is expansive as fuck. Howover.. Make sure you know what you get and go for 1 mg a day or even less.

Don't fall into the "shave/beard"-cope.
Is shave with beard really a cope? It’s obviously not ideal but it seems like a good fallback

1C8BBF2B 54AC 4532 B635 25862E508B3B

Thinning at 19 already?
It was the first step I experienced at 30. At mid 30's entered NW1. Now since half a year on finasteride (low dose 0.25 gr) + minox. Back to NW0.5, and a bit thicker.

I hope I can keep hair. Iwith my face shape will look hideous bald.
Can you estimate what stage of norwooding at? I’ve tried using guides but I’m a little bit of a hypochondriac so I always see myself as Norwood 4/5 even though I don’t think it’s that bad in reality.

Can you estimate what stage of norwooding at? I’ve tried using guides but I’m a little bit of a hypochondriac so I always see myself as Norwood 4/5 even though I don’t think it’s that bad in reality.
At this moment. you look NW2 range type of stage

If you had better hairline before.
You can likely improve back to NW1 range with some help of Dina + minoxidill

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
Yeah you probaly should start looking into hair loss prevention methods