Is it too late for NFTs?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I got o cryptos in mid 2020 and did ok, now u can make good money if u gamble, but if u invest in projects Ur looking at 10-20% a year realistically cos all the normies are in it.

What about NFTs? Can u make money flipling them now, or is it too late??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx, RealSurgerymax, Hueless and 1 other person
NFT is the digital version of buying and selling original Artworks.

If you know how to pick art works in real life, such as paintings that will go up in value, then you may be able to transfer your skills to buying and selling NFTs. However, NFT's are still theoretical long term stores of value, so there is risk.

Nfts are for money laundering jfl at the faggots who buy them for profit (yes these dumbasses acutally exist) :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and noodlelover
I recall it seeing being used for digital "art". I can't see the value in it, because I can't see how is surves any purpose for it's owner.

I can see value in NFT's; that give certain digital assets, or rights that one can practically use.
Like owning a gun NFT for in Call of Duty online game, so that one can use that wapen in the game (only).

No,

I'm actually laughing at some of these low iq posts below. I mean, being subhuman is outta your control.

but alteast learning, iq maxxing, and moving forward is what is controllable.

-crypto ain't a scam.
-it's also known as web 3.0
-many respectable ppl, CFO's from Uber, etc are leaving their jobs to work in web 3.0
-i work in web 3.0 in a jnr position (non coding) and get paid well.

Now, as for NFT's?

They are easy to get scammed on. Make a twitter, make anon friends online. read, and you will learn. Right now, the craze is all about metaverse NFT's. I got whitelist on on the world wide web nft metaverse game 2 weeks ago (some big founders behind it with reputable and proven track record).

During mint, I was spamming the buttons, but like all mints, it was a cluster fuck. Got a large apartment for 0.25 eth, and few days later sold for 2.5 eth, Roughly 12k usd.

Honestly Im still bleeding from my eyes. I tried so hard to get the penthouse, but these fuckers weren't loading properly on mint site. Some ppl minted directly via contracts, but I was too low IQ. Penthouse went for 1-2 eth during mint, but now are going for 30-40 eth. Im raging hard atm.

but again, final advice is to make a twitter, follow decent meme crypto accounts, as well as normal crypto accounts. Learn some shit. and stay away from these doomer mewers who don't know shjit lmao

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx